Lia & Brock (2020) Part #1

I know I will be criticized for what I write and I don't want to give any advice to the tenants.
I only wonder if they are aware that by continuing to have sex in this way they will have less and less wiews.
First of all, as always, in the dark.
The couple makes a 69 but at the beginning the woman is hidden under the blanket; her hair covers the scene for a long time; the pillow and the head of the man hide the cunnilingus.
Only in the end did we see anything.

lia.thumb.jpg.0ad4447a63660a1009acedea863433ec.jpg

lia1.thumb.jpg.583e7d028bfc16977aa25c612f917f66.jpg

lia2.thumb.jpg.14d2cf04aeeb680ba93db25ecb02a5e9.jpg

lia3.thumb.jpg.e233285b12cf3ff054245dcda70abd81.jpg

lia4.thumb.jpg.39edaf0c4192758e6e78ee2ff9b45b19.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budda said:

I know I will be criticized for what I write and I don't want to give any advice to the tenants.
I only wonder if they are aware that by continuing to have sex in this way they will have less and less wiews.
The couple makes a 69 but at the beginning the woman is hidden under the blanket; her hair covers the scene for a long time; the pillow and the head of the man hide the cunnilingus.

For some reason people criticize this couple on having sex in different scenarios but they are only guests, their is  no need for criticism.

16 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

For some reason people criticize this couple on having sex in different scenarios but they are only guests, their is  no need for criticism.

I think they are guets awaiting to have their own apartment.  Since the first day Lia/Brock moved in, they are there.  Month long guests are not really guests.  They are participants, with the exception that their names are not on the apartment

This is similar to Derek with Kira.  He's been there for months,  but his name not on the apartment

2 hours ago, budda said:

I think there are people who have sex because they like it and less for spectators.😃 Still, we can look a little.
BTW there are many sites on the net where sex is only offered to viewers.  Headlights are even used there.👻

• Like 2