Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And now that they decided to go on the road of fake fuck instead be real.. they lose more points to the audience and what they are capable to do 

Agree,if was fake sex it's really bad.If was real it a great progress and one many waited to see.Now if was fake..no defense possible.

Just now, firewall said:

don't miss to do a ticket for vh save that in the archive for i watch this full scene later because with the three short videos i saw for the moment it was 100 % fake i have zero doubt about that

i want to believe was real(at least in some moments) because i love this girls.But more i watch the scene the more i start agree with you,Spark etc.All this would had been a no subject,no doubts if they had done it with good view.But maybe that's was the point........

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

22:27 looks kinda real..but all this talk is making me have some doubts lol.The way the girls and Tobias were positioned didn't let us have a clean view.Would say only clean view,with zero doubts was when Viki ride him and didn't puted the dick inside,only pretend..So..in any case i want to believe they weren't joking with viewers..but more i watch..more doubths i have sadly😔.

don't miss they are cam girls, i saw more than one time some cam girls doing fake fingers fuck it's all about optical illusion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i want to believe was real(at least in some moments) because i love this girls.But more i watch the scene the more i start agree with you,Spark etc.All this would had been a no subject,no doubts if they had done it with good view.But maybe that's was the point........

they are playing with the same guy of the last time it's him under the mask and no sex happened with him before, it's only a game for make audimat

Just now, firewall said:

they are playing with the same guy of the last time it's him under the mask and no sex happened with him before, it's only a game

It's Tobias,they do this shows with him(bdsm,hanjobs,etc)for a long time by now.And indeed they never passed that limits.Tonight was surprising(and good evolution)if..was real and not pretending.

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

The day one of them gives him a blow job is the day I will start to think something real might happen!

Hep,that will end any doubts,or a fuck at good view like the guest couple had near them in bed,hopefully the doubts will end soon enought.