Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

On 3/3/2020 at 11:14 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder if there will be a new hallway cam or place gets closed soon and that's the reason for not replacing it...

To be honest no big need for a hallway cam because cam3 catchs the hallway(is pretty small),maybe it's why the house is offline due to "technical issues",I want to think the "technical issue" reason is to "fix" the almost none activity house had for some long days by now..most of the activities is kate eating and eating like there is no tomorrow and getting some shapes..very round chapes😂.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,regard the fuck or blowjob by this two..i could use exactly the same image as above my friend....full house bullshit GIF.

they prefer suck  the plastic, suck a real dick never killed a girl

• Haha 2

Honestly i think is manager visit..house was working ok when it went offline due to "technical issues" 4,5 hours ago.Hopefully place will be more active after the "technical issues" are resolved.

I have to retract my words and agree with Jaba,i tought cam3 filmed the hallway zone but it doesn't,it could catch it easily if was turned slightly to left..but think that's exactly the cam view they want to give..that don't shows the hallway zone,so question is when will the hallway cam start working again..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I have to retract my words and agree with Jaba,i tought cam3 filmed the hallway zone but it doesn't,it could catch it easily if was turned slightly to left..but think that's exactly the cam view they want to give..that don't shows the hallway zone,so question is when will the hallway cam start working again..

It was one of the shitty cams and most likely made problems. Often. when I try to save something for the archives from a shitty cam I have trouble there too. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was one of the shitty cams and most likely made problems. Often. when I try to save something for the archives from a shitty cam I have trouble there too. 

Yes was pretty bad but at least let us se what was going on in hallway zone,now we can't see shitt😂.Not sure if the blind zone is on porpoise or not but can be fixed very easily by moving cam3 a little to left.