Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

Think the girls should do more stuff like they did last months in prior house and in first days in this house,bring "dad" and others more times,more Bdsm sessions with them,more diverse situations,i notice they aren't much anymore in previews not even during cam sessions(when is just the two girls).Think would be more fun to watch and bring them more profits.

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think the girls should do more stuff like they did last months in prior house and in first days in this house,bring "dad" and others more times,more Bdsm sessions with them,more diverse situations,i notice they aren't much anymore in previews not even during cam sessions(when is just the two girls).Think would be more fun to watch and bring them more profits.

Well their cam sessions are just a snoozathon and dad no please not. I only watch the place when Izzy is there. Other than that there is nothing new or interesting which makes me tune in...

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well their cam sessions are just a snoozathon and dad no please not. I only watch the place when Izzy is there. Other than that there is nothing new or interesting which makes me tune in...

Well i am the opposite,when Izzy is in i don't watch because the things don't change,it's just three girls doing cam instead of two..when the girls have a male "friend" at least to me is more fun because i prefer straight action,fun.But agree that houses nowdays isn't very slow and without diferent stuff.But as long as Viki is in..i will watch😅.