Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

One week till end of month,i bet my car they will have to start doing something,i mean their profits Regard views must be very very low😅.Probraby more handjob shows or god have mercy..bring Butch and her girl to some foursome shows.Meanwile we can watch Kate getting shape..sumo fighter shapes😅.night court eating GIF by Laff.

Thank god Russia doesn't have the terrible virus the rest of world have,its obviously on how much this girls are out and not staying in house helping the thing to vanish...can't wait them to arrive at end of night,tired and eat and watch tv,infinity thanks to house MANAGER for this ""residents"😅.Already excited to see who reaches Sumo fighter forms perfection first..Kate or Kira.For now Kira is in the lead But Kate is giving a good fight.bill murray sumo GIF

I would be sorry for manager but..you can be fooled one time,maybe two..ok can perfectly happen.Three,four times..is just plain old stupidity.Even with the obvious boost of action in house that will happen this end of month the profits must be beyound low,maybe 5$ to manager,10$ for the "residents" and 24$ for the pussy.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Their interaction with CamCaps ruined their mojo. That’s too bad. It happens though. I always recommend that the tenants do not read CamCaps at all until such time that they leave VHTV and then and only then can they see what people really thought of them, good or bad. This is an experience for them too. By interacting with CamCaps and befriending members here, they undercut the wonder of it all and if they become visible here, they place themselves into an relationship with us that changes the proper course of their behavior usually for the worse. Take note tenants! Don’t read CamCaps until you leave and then read the honest version, not the spoiled, watered down version. 

It's not like is their first time in VH or doing same stuff,in past I think there wasn't any interaction with cc by them and all houses gone same route..kinda good start and not very long time after they barely were home or doing stuff,was like that in first,second,third house etc.Only persons losing were is them and manager.When they leaved a bunch of replaces will take their places..and money.What is more strange is that obviously the web camming wasn't being profitable enought so they had to return to VH,and instead of doing all they can and maintain the job they just say..screw it.

• Upvote 1

Lol,so ridiculous.So they sent Tobias to house to get their computer,the poor cat is starving and not even food for him.What a joke.We are being fooled,manager is being fooled.Hope manager finaly sees what kinda people he is wiring..that is if he is smart enought🤣.

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me he could care less about anyone’s situation or the cat. 

Everyone cares about money,unless is someone filthy ritch.A house in VH used only to sleep and eat won't give profit,it will hurt the manager,boss were it hurts more..in his wallet.