Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Le truc, c'est que tous les écrans OLED de nos jours sont fabriqués par LG ou Hisense. Les autres fabricants les achètent et les utilisent dans leurs téléviseurs ou écrans ...

d'accord, mais LG c'est du Oled c'est une technologie différente de samsung qui lui fait du Qled

Okay, but LG is Oled, it’s a different technology from samsung that makes it Qled

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

d'accord, mais LG c'est du Oled c'est une technologie différente de samsung qui lui fait du Qled

Okay, but LG is Oled, it’s a different technology from samsung that makes it Qled

Well yes I guess the brand name. The thing is when you buy a TV for only 300$ the quality won't be good regardless what brand you choose. I think you should spend at least between 600 and 800 for a decent one and up to a 1000 for a good one. 300$ every manufacturer uses the worst panels they have 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eh bien oui, je suppose que le nom de la marque. Le fait est que lorsque vous achetez un téléviseur pour seulement 300 $, la qualité ne sera pas bonne quelle que soit la marque que vous choisissez. Je pense que vous devriez dépenser au moins entre 600 et 800 pour un bon et jusqu'à 1000 pour un bon. 300 $ chaque fabricant utilise les pires panneaux dont il dispose 

il fait dans les 600 700 euros le mien

it makes 600 700 euros mine

14 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'attends la livraison avec du retard de mon téléviseur Samsung TV QLED 43Q60R c'est un Qled 43 pouce j'ai beaucoup hésité à prendre un Oled chez Lg, mais je n'ai pas trouvé de téléviseur Oled en 43 pouce alors je me suis rabattu sur le samsung je suis rassuré par votre commentaire, car je vois que vous semblez être contant de cette marque

I’m waiting for the late delivery of my Samsung TV QLED 43Q60R that’s a 43 inch Qled I’ve been very hesitant to take an Oled from Lg, but I didn’t find an Oled TV in 43 inches so I fell back on the samsung I am reassured by your comment, because I see that you seem to be contant of this brand

LG oleds tv are very good.Same regard Samsung.But in more cheap,budget tvs i prefer by far Sam.The tv you bought is very good,not top of the line(like those 1000,2000$ models)but still very good,miles better than my lg😅.Enjoy it.

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well yes I guess the brand name. The thing is when you buy a TV for only 300$ the quality won't be good regardless what brand you choose. I think you should spend at least between 600 and 800 for a decent one and up to a 1000 for a good one. 300$ every manufacturer uses the worst panels they have 

Depends the panel you get with the tv..if is a good one than could be a good tv,if is a bad one..you're screwed lol.for exemple my Samsung(43ju6060)was about 400$ years ago (in promotion) and still is a good tv,and better than my 2019 lg(budget tv).But yes..for a good tv for all uses(gaming included)better spent more.

1 hour ago, Alexandria said:

Looks very weird and creepy.

Looks like any other 50,60 old man,maybe more drunked,high than the usual 50,60 years old man but just that.Maybe is the "situation" that makes him looks creepy for some😂.

1 minute ago, Slender Man said:

Another drunk from the local homeless shelter. Viki & Kate are not exactly normal, the shit these two have done involving guys.

True Lesbians suspicious kenan thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

He's the same old guy they normally have around, @ze81 calls him the dad.