Angel, Odri (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who wants to listen a great great joke!?Do you really want me to tell the joke.....ok..ok...are you ready?Seriously!?Check this terrific joke.....were it goes.....THIS HOUSE.

just need to check the vh archive after a month for understand the joke

• Haha 1

I ask myself a question, should we blindly take the VH archive as the only guarantee of quality of an apartment? because I have already seen members complaining a few times about the lack of certain actions which are rather nice according to them in this same archive

the problem is that there are not enough people to cover all the good times of the different apartments within VHTV, especially since generally these people do it on request within the post archives moments, not to mention that these people are far from being impartial and they can zap moments that people would find nice because they themselves do not decide that this is the case

from what I see on the forum, many videos present on the forum, are not necessarily at the level of the archive, deliberate act or not, this should not be the case and each apartment should be covered with the same partiality

• Like 3

Well i can say what is the "quality" of this house without looking to archive..Lets see..in one month house was puted offline for rules violation,"residents" that hides with dudes behind courtains,constantly hidding in bathroom corner,a hall cam not working frequently for many hours.Just a few exemples..And don't even had to even look to video archive.This come from a VHTV user,not being impartial or partial,just facts i seen in cams.In any case the video archive reflects well what the place is..could had 20,30 showers instead of 3,4 yes but why..maybe it should have tons of videos of hairdresser marathons..really interesting stuff for most viewers.

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

I ask myself a question, should we blindly take the VH archive as the only guarantee of quality of an apartment? because I have already seen members complaining a few times about the lack of certain actions which are rather nice according to them in this same archive

the problem is that there are not enough people to cover all the good times of the different apartments within VHTV, especially since generally these people do it on request within the post archives moments, not to mention that these people are far from being impartial and they can zap moments that people would find nice because they themselves do not decide that this is the case

from what I see on the forum, many videos present on the forum, are not necessarily at the level of the archive, deliberate act or not, this should not be the case and each apartment should be covered with the same partiality

because the vh operators are people like you and me and if they are not interested to watch this apartment because of the lack of action or because they are not interested by the lesbian couples  there is not many chance to have videos of them, this is why it's important to make requests in the 'archive moment requests topic", after if it's for make a request of odri eat a apple it's not necessary^^ the operators recording only the sex and the showers in generally,

the other day i requested a moment about nina/kira (midnight fingers sex) and 2-3 days later the videos was in the archive but one thing is sure if i was not requested this moment i don't think the videos would be in the archive today, the archive moment requests is made for that.

me i have just to say a big thanks for all the VH operators for save all the moments and having a big vh archive of videos, on rlc you have zero archive videos on their site

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

because the vh operators are people like you and me and if they are not interested to watch this apartment because of the lack of action or because they are not interested by the lesbian couples  there is not many chance to have videos of them, this is why it's important to make requests in the 'archive moment requests topic", after if it's for make a request of odri eat a apple it's not necessary^^ the operators recording only the sex and the showers in generally,

the other day i requested a moment about nina/kira (midnight fingers sex) and 2-3 days later the videos was in the archive but one thing is sure if i was not requested this moment i don't think the videos would be in the archive today, the archive moment requests is made for that.

me i have just to say a big thanks for all the VH operators for save all the moments and having a big vh archive of videos, on rlc you have zero archive videos on their site

Yes they(the people that save,record the videos)do a great job,of course they can't record every dam thing(we already have 70.000 videos)in just two years.Otehr thing they can do is miracles,when a house is bad,the residents don't have,do sex in place or exciting stuff then no videos can be saved,pure and simples because such moments don't exist.All good,active houses in VHTV have plenty of videos in archive.Thanks for the VH operators and all they do for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes they(the people that save,record the videos)do a great job,of course they can't record every dam thing(we already have 70.000 videos)in just two years.Otehr thing they can do is miracles,when a house is bad,the residents don't have,do sex in place or exciting stuff then no videos can be saved,pure and simples because such moments don't exist.All good,active houses in VHTV have plenty of videos in archive.Thanks for the VH operators and all they do for us.

and  the operators are not alot for save the moments also and they are doing this for free so we have not to complain about them ,

if there is not many videos of them in the archive it's because there is not much interesting  sex moments to save and it's not necessary in my opinion to have 50 showers of them in the archive

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Indeed, me too when I was a teenager (a long time ago), it was only the sex that interested me.
Then, little by little I became an adult, a little, and I realized that all of life in general was interesting provided that we are interested in people and their life and not only in images.

• Like 3