Angel, Odri (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

and  the operators are not alot for save the moments also and they are doing this for free so we have not to complain about them ,

if there is not many videos of them in the archive it's because there is not much interesting  sex moments to save and it's not necessary in my opinion to have 50 showers of them in the archive

Agree,70.000 videos,Thats 35.000 for year sinse VH opened,If isn't a lot of work then i don't know what it is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Indeed, me too when I was a teenager (a long time ago), it was only the sex that interested me.
Then, little by little I became an adult, a little, and I realized that all of life in general was interesting provided that we are interested in people and their life and not only in images.

Lovely.Same to you also.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Indeed, me too when I was a teenager (a long time ago), it was only the sex that interested me.
Then, little by little I became an adult, a little, and I realized that all of life in general was interesting provided that we are interested in people and their life and not only in images.

depend what you search when you come on this type of sites, personally for the reallife i prefer go outside

it's always important in my opinion to take some distance with the voyeur sites

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, firewall said:

personally for the reallife i prefer go outside

exactly. I will never understand people who are interested in lives of others; such a individual must be a real psycho, stalker or fuck knows what else; lord save us from them 😂

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That "math" is wrong.. almost double of that videos and VH already have 3 years 

Always been bad in math lol.i said 70.000 becase that's what main VH site says,So Its even more.Three years(tought was two for some reason)!even if we count just 70.000 that would be about 23.000+ for year,that's a dam lot.If they also had put all the showers we would have 7 millions videos😂.

• Like 1

Even if the archive is more or less free or included in the subscription to VHTV, this is precisely a selling point so that people can buy a subscription, so VHTV must be more than efficient on this because they advertise it on their site
Being a consumer, I expect from VHTV that they cover all the apartments in the same way to be sure of not missing anything, and as I am the consumer, I am the only judge to say if such or such thing me interested in the archive, it is not the people who record the videos who must do it for me, they must be impartial and record everything

On the other hand, to do this, VHTV should have a real team dedicated to this and not just have it done by two or three members of the forum to whom we give a free subscription to be able to do it, because I do not find it fair to other members, even if it's true that they are probably doing a pretty good job

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, waldi said:

exactly. I will never understand people who are interested in lives of others; such a individual must be a real psycho, stalker or fuck knows what else; lord save us from them 😂

you think that watching others live in their privacy as we all do (you too) on this site is a very healthy activity.

You should not use social networks (facebook, instagram ....) because everyone shows part of their life.

I think that on this forum everyone can give their opinion on what they see but in no case can not afford to judge other members. Happy New Year to you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Even if the archive is more or less free or included in the subscription to VHTV, this is precisely a selling point so that people can buy a subscription, so VHTV must be more than efficient on this because they advertise it on their site
Being a consumer, I expect from VHTV that they cover all the apartments in the same way to be sure of not missing anything, and as I am the consumer, I am the only judge to say if such or such thing me interested in the archive, it is not the people who record the videos who must do it for me, they must be impartial and record everything

On the other hand, to do this, VHTV should have a real team dedicated to this and not just have it done by two or three members of the forum to whom we give a free subscription to be able to do it, because I do not find it fair to other members, even if it's true that they are probably doing a pretty good job

Unfortunately it's just a way of getting things done on the cheap, ie......free. As it ain't costing VH a bloody cent getting these vids done as they ain't laying out any money. No doubt that's why the whole service is fucked up for the same reason.....going for the cheap option all the time.? Only surmising 😟

• Like 1

Ho god..keep this wonderfull place,were the "residents" really do their life's in cams(lol) for yourselves.The topic is yours,please post all you wish to give the illusion that house is active and things happen in place..Hope we don't get more ex residents from rlc,VH users clearly aren't the problem.Thousands of videos of showers,hairdresser stuff won't save the places to be what it is for many of us..a bad house.Enjoy while it lasts.God have mercy that they even going after the people that save the videos and that do a great job,what they cant do is miracles and creat what doesn't..exists.Its yours from now on!KEEP IT!