Arianda & Mr. Art (2020) Part #1

Personally I do not think they left because of no orgies or so. Anna & Alex are known to be very tolerant with their people. They would not kick them out because of that. We have two possibilities:

• Personal reasons
  • They got kicked out because of the permanent hiding and other violations of rules. 

Unless Sabrina & Scott want to leave on their own I agree they won't be next.

About Anna & Alex at an opening party. It's been a long time this happened. I guess it was Drew & Bree place where they participated in the opening party. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So why others are still around??? So anica&joel that badly had orgies also left because of anna&alex?? 😂😂 

What lack of it? if mr.art & arianda even had threesomes after it and guests having sex and darcie&stifler fighting... 😁

anica&joel was a couple like lexy&pete they had a understanding they also party Together and they had more action without alex&anna 

alex&anna was just a little cherry on top when they showed up to one of those apartment's 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was because of what became of Anica and Joel that I realized this pattern. It definitely happened to them. 

A&J did not need the project to earn money. They did it for fun as long as they wanted and then decided to leave. 

Last visit of A&A to them they brought Bree and there was a photosession. No crazy party at all. 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You are missing the point. I'm not talking about the tenants first hand. I don't know them personally and so I can't say what motivates them to stay or leave like you can. My point is that from the perspective of the subscriber, the attractiveness of an apt after Anna and Alex leave is diminished and from what I see they never seem to ever recover from it and yes, they do eventually leave and perhaps that's because of the drop. 

Oh yes that indeed can happen. But it also can be a motivation for the tenants do be more active and make more parties on their own. So I think both ways are possible. 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That is, if they are here because of the exhibition quality of it, then seeing one's audience fade away can be reason enough for them to want to leave. 

Yes totally right. That can be a reason too.

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for at least giving me some credit. I do appreciate that. My point is that the tenants can never match the activity of when the legends of voyeurism make an appearance. And, it seems to be the case that it does not motivate them, on the contrary, they seem to largely just fade away, but more importantly, I think the viewers fade away. 

If you visit my house for the purpose of indulging in a gourmet chef cooked filet minon and the next visit I give you McDonald's, what's the chances you're going to come back the third time, when you learn that the chef isn't coming? Of course, keep in mind your motivation to visit me is is for the food. Anyways, that's kind of my point and it's what I see happening when Anna and Alex open an apart and appear in the beginning. 

Lol so give me the choice of sex or a big juicy sirloin steak eh.......No competition, the steak wins every time. In my youth it may have been the other way around 😁😁😁 Fuck the vegans lol

• Haha 2

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Adri & Odri?

I think as CEO - 10-12 apts at the same time. All the rest 1 week 1 M visits 1 k dollars.  No results  while 2 -3 months max  - bye - bye. Managers should be fined for poor casting.