Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Stesha said:

dear viewers. we have a quarantine in our city, and we cannot see a lot of people. in connection with the virus that has piled on us. and our boys are in quarantine.

I live in Milano. I have not left the house for 7 days and I have my shopping brought home. Luckily I have a good supply of crossword puzzles and also Sky and VH help me to spend the days.
Fingers crossed ... good luck girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

I live in Milano. I have not left the house for 7 days and I have my shopping brought home. Luckily I have a good supply of crossword puzzles and also Sky and VH help me to spend the days.

If you run out of crosswords here's a useful task, go through files, filing cabinets and weed out all those old bills, notes, statements and documents not needed and shred them. Another task is to go through your old e mails that you don't need and delete them. Also old text messages on your mobile. I must have a 1000 photos in the loft that need to be put into albums - one day. VH also helps us get along here. I like Alexas new friends. Good to hear from Stesha.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

Good luck my friend. In a crisis like this we all must stand together. Forza Italia 👍

• Like 2

El 21/3/2020 a las 7:01, budda dijo:

Muchas, muchas gracias Jabba.

Of course I join this also Budda, from Spain, Forza Italia and Forward Germany!!! And all the other countries. From this we come out more united!! Take good care of yourself!!

• Like 1