Alisa (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Just In said:

All I have to ask is where is @Dave 27? I'm sure this would spark his interest. 😁

Watt?,it's revolting!!!πŸ˜€

P.S.Me and the missus have been on a short break at Loch Lomond.My daughter and partner had a Groupon Voucher for three days at the Inn on Loch Lomond but had to back out due to work commitments so they gave it to us free gratis.Beautiful part of the country,just wrong season of the year but it was a very pleasant wee breakπŸ‘.First time over the Erskine bridge!!!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Watt?,it's revolting!!!πŸ˜€

P.S.Me and the missus have been on a short break at Loch Lomond.My daughter and partner had a Groupon Voucher for three days at the Inn on Loch Lomond but had to back out due to work commitments so they gave it to us free gratis.Beautiful part of the country,just wrong season of the year but it was a very pleasant wee breakπŸ‘.First time over the Erskine bridge!!!.

I just knew that a simple mention of your name and you would motor it into the conversation. Now to the main question, I know Alisa wont get vibration white finger from that machine but is there such a thing as vibration white pussy with to much use.🀣

Nice you had a wee break and treated your missus.

• Like 1