Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

The interesting thing I see here that I must make note of:  the above pics from cam-9 clearly show Nina is petting her 'kitty' to something on her phone.  

And yet we (including me) are all focused on and have more concern about the injuries to her knees.  

That's dedication, my friends  🤠  I love you all.  

• Haha 3

Well observed Sturm, yes it was the injuries that I was focusing on too.  Maybe, I know its a long shot for Nina, but maybe she has been playing some kind of SPORT?  Maybe ice hockey, because that can get very brutal at times, and you do spend a lot of time crashing down on to your knees.  And yes it hurts.

Il y a 11 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Nina can be quite "accident prone."  Remember back on RLC when she took a big tumble off of the scooter they had and was banged up quite a bit  Not sure they still have that scooter, but I haven't seen it in this apt.  🛴 

Ther is a lot of stuff that they had at the RLC apt that is nowhere to be seen.  One thing of note is the uplighter lamp that they put in the Lounge when their ceiling lights failed.  Now if they could get hold of that, and then put it in the bedroom by cam 7, that would make an enormous difference to the poor lighting situation in there.  Much higher quality on the video stream at night.😁   Just saying...

• Like 2