Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

12 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I love when they interact with the cams, altho I heard it was verboten per the VH rules.  Fuck 'em.  They love to talk to us and let us know that THEY know we are out here.  They love their fans, because we love them.  

I too love these little gestures of complicity, do you really think that VH prohibits these small interactions? I seem to have recently seen participants intervening even on the CC forum

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

OK, but you quoted a comment about hitting your "funny Bone", so I
thought you meant "La petite mort" had something to do with your 
funny bone.

No problemo ~ To me, the topic of that post was French terms.  Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2020 at 10:46 AM, jouandomy said:

In French, banging your elbow says "banging the little Jew", I don't know if it's racist or where it comes from, but I would prefer "funny bone".🙂

Well there is a very unofficial saying in German too calling it the "jew bone". I guess it has the same origins. Both should not be used out of respect for sure. 

• Like 2

Here in the middle of Appalachia, we have a musical instrument called a "Jew's Harp."  Like Domy, I doubt it was meant to be racist (an overused term anyway), but it added an unmistakable distinct sound to our regional music.   Unfortunately it was collated with the stereotype of the uneducated half-shooed half-breed hillbilly.  Thankfully, it has made a resurgence in the new old country wave.    

jewsharp.jpg

• Like 1