Lexa & Waverley (2020) Part #1

43 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So at least for two hours the poop and the piss was there to be picked up... i imagine the smell 

I clearly used the WRONG emoticon here!! 🙈

What i would like to know is....why don't they take the poor dog 🐕 out so it can 💩 outside...run around....smell new things...etc etc

I hear you amigo.... I can just about imagine the smell myself....  🤮 

I will fix my mistake by deleting the photo 😐

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I clearly used the WRONG emoticon here!! 🙈

What i would like to know is....why don't they take the poor dog 🐕 out so it can 💩 outside...run around....smell new things...etc etc

I hear you amigo.... I can just about imagine the smell myself....  🤮 

I will fix my mistake by deleting the photo 😐

Dogs or cats shouldn't be allowed in these high rise buidings as they are both needing good runs outside and not only for doing their business either.

totally useless to have turn this cam 4 for free if it's for see just the TV, a nonsense for me,

they have to do their shows in the bedroom and not on the couch and the problem is solved and have a decent view after with this free cam

On 1/31/2020 at 5:31 PM, Robwin said:

Dogs or cats shouldn't be allowed in these high rise buidings as they are both needing good runs outside and not only for doing their business either.

Agreed 👍

Unless you have an indoor cat of course... 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Will be lost after the "offline" starting moment. What happened before (unless the offline goes for more then 48H) it's possible to get. 
Didn't watch because of the mask

Lol why offline? Too much smell because not the dog poo and piss 😝

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Interesting.. the place come online and the first image from bedroom it's the mask being tied up

Hey, don´t mock about the mask: The girl with mask is more interesting than the mask without the girl 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2