Ema & Dean

Now it`s 01 -59 AM Romanian time. All camera at Ema & Dean home are offline since 24h this night. I think Ema is getting back with all luggage that she caried  when she went off their home. Why camera off they don`t want people to see that they are mooving luggage back in their home.

27 minutes ago, branimir said:

Now it`s 01 -59 AM Romanian time. All camera at Ema & Dean home are offline since 24h this night. I think Ema is getting back with all luggage that she caried  when she went off their home. Why camera off they don`t want people to see that they are mooving luggage back in their home.

Quite a few cams around the multiple voyeur sites have been either down or lagging really badly in the past days. Also while I'm not sure if they're using the same cams, back when Ema & Dean were on camarads their cams were not the most stable. It could only be a technical issue.

8 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Quite a few cams around the multiple voyeur sites have been either down or lagging really badly in the past days. Also while I'm not sure if they're using the same cams, back when Ema & Dean were on camarads their cams were not the most stable. It could only be a technical issue.

Since this COVD19 thing a lot of places are in lockdown so it keeps people indoors. Naturally more than usual internet usage is going to take place so most sites that have to do with such a subject are going to have excessive amounts of bandwidth used so it will likely bring on buffering issues. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Since this COVD19 thing a lot of places are in lockdown so it keeps people indoors. Naturally more than usual internet usage is going to take place so most sites that have to do with such a subject are going to have excessive amounts of bandwidth used so it will likely bring on buffering issues. 

Very well-put. You're right, it's absolutely an issue for some.

• Upvote 1

That's not funny. EMA make dean , withouth EMA dean is (0) ZERO. From now dean will have only bad luck and allways trouble. I was about 100 times in commision when we chose most beautiful girl in yugoslavia, and now in serbia. I was 10 times in commision wen we chose most beautiful grl in europe, and two times fore competition for most beautiful girl in the world. In my age  of my 58 years I newer saw girl so beautiful like EMA and with body like EMA hawe , why hi kick EMA from their apartment why he treat ENA LIKE DOG. And to be onest we all watche'd them only because of that "GORGEUS BEAUTIFUL GIRL EMA". EMA wanted to marry him  and to give him a their children.