Alan (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, squish said:

That just about sums up Alan. An attractive girl gives him a BJ but he is more interested in his computer game! Time to grow up perhaps.

She's been whomping on that thing hard and fast for a long time, I don't think he is even hard...is he gay?

Guest maitre197

Do you  know, dear members , the differance between a queen and a slut?

Anna de Bolein refused to Henri 8 in love and sex many times. The king  wrote her gentle letters (they were preserved), gave gifts, finally married and turned Anna into a queen.
Yesterday Alan told Ada: loot things and get out.
Ada left, but returned today and gives Alan a blowjob in a humiliating position.

I dont get why everyone has it out for Alan playing League of Legends. It's not a game you can pause. (and video games are not just for kids, you know *cough*)

Also the BJ under the table while the other is trying to focus is really hot. I dont get why you're making him seem like a shitty human being for her choosing to do that, but then again I wasn't there to see the before and after.
He's a shitty human being for other reasons but not just because he plays games and watches anime, that's one of the reasons that I started watching in the first place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magdlina said:

I dont get why everyone has it out for Alan playing League of Legends. It's not a game you can pause. (and video games are not just for kids, you know *cough*)

Also the BJ under the table while the other is trying to focus is really hot. I dont get why you're making him seem like a shitty human being for her choosing to do that, but then again I wasn't there to see the before and after.
He's a shitty human being for other reasons but not just because he plays games and watches anime, that's one of the reasons that I started watching in the first place.

Well said magdalina. It was just the fact that he seemed to be being highly dis-respectful to a lady who was on her knees trying to pleasure him. It wasn't entirely jealousy.....😁