Alan (2020) Part #1

38 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It seems to be a waste of time, maybe if people stopped renewing they might pay some attention!

37 minutes ago, kencon said:

I sent one over an hour ago and not had the decency to reply, I wonder if anybody tells the tenants not to bother to do anything as they won't get paid for it.

34 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Well, I've got 18 days left but if they don't get the streaming problems fixed I won't be renewing, I've had enough of their attitude.

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's the only way things are ever going to get fixed. The whole sending ticket thing is pretty stupid at this point when it keeps happening and nothing has changed.

30 minutes ago, kencon said:

I'm down to 15 and I feel the same, been a member for years but had enough of their attitude, be it poor tenants, poor lighting, poor cams, the list is never ending and VH doesn't seem to give a dam.

30 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Ticket sent, lets see what crap they come up with now!

29 minutes ago, kencon said:

Probably an automated reply then nothing else the same as me, a waste of time

17 minutes ago, squish said:

Sent but no response as yet. I think they mentioned on twitter that there were some problems. I also saw an update after the last bout in which they said they had changed their ISP provider. 

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Obviously didn't work.

It is clear and obvious that when more than one interesting event happening in multiple apartments, subscribers start to watch and  VH system cannot handle the load.

This is an indication that VH is enjoying so many subscribers without properly investing in its capacity and IT infrastructure - yet keeps marketing and accepting more subscribers.  Ne subscribers won't notice this pattern.

VH will not fix this because it thinks that the cost if fixing this problem is more than the benefit of keeping a loyal customer like me happy.  

Some short term quick extra money for VH , but bad idea IMO since we all learning that VH streaming and playback is snappy when all apartments are boring and it struggles when something interesting happens and we all start to use the service that we pay for. 

Having said above, I am learning that having a long term subscription is not a good idea for me. I think it works better for me to get a subscription once every 4 month and download the interesting archive moments. VH is not willing to fix its struggle with the live streaming.

This post should be moved to another dedicated thread.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

It is clear and obvious that when more than one interesting event happening in multiple apartments, subscribers start to watch and  VH system cannot handle the load.

This is an indication that VH is enjoying so many subscribers without properly investing in its capacity and IT infrastructure - yet keeps marketing and accepting more subscribers.  Ne subscribers won't notice this pattern.

VH will not fix this because it thinks that the cost if fixing this problem is more than the benefit of keeping a loyal customer like me happy.  

Some short term quick extra money for VH , but bad idea IMO since we all learning that VH streaming and playback is snappy when all apartments are boring and it struggles when something interesting happens and we all start to use the service that we pay for. 

Having said above, I am learning that having a long term subscription is not a good idea for me. I think it works better for me to get a subscription once every 4 month and download the interesting archive moments. VH is not willing to fix its struggle with the live streaming.

This post should be moved to another dedicated thread.

BTW, don't be fooled when you see the service coming back. The reason that the service is back is that many subscribers get frustrated, leave and try to watch later. that is why the outage keeps bouncing like a sinus wave.