Alan (2020) Part #1

Can some dear user that watches this house with some regularity explain me something?This girl that is in house now,Think is Alan newest gilfriend,does she have some issues with her boobs,maybe some scars or something?Never seen her  topless and during sex Seems she doesn't take bra off,maybe she gets naked and i missed it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Can some dear user that watches this house with some regularity explain me something?This girl that is in house now,Think is Alan newest gilfriend,does she have some issues with her boobs,maybe some scars or something?Never seen her  topless and during sex Seems she doesn't take bra off,maybe she gets naked and i missed it.

Her boobs are perfectly fine. Watch when she showers. I have no explanation for that weird behavior. Personally I find her totally boring and still wish Giselle comes back. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I was wondering about that myself. Even when they have guests over, all the other girls are topless but she very rarely is. I have seen her topless but it doesn't happen very often.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Her boobs are perfectly fine. Watch when she showers. I have no explanation for that weird behavior. Personally I find her totally boring and still wish Giselle comes back. 

This makes it even stranger,who does sex with bra on so much times..strange as can be😅.Personaly i hope Alan finds,gets a new girlfriend..an curvy ebony with fantastic large natural tits and big big dark nipples,auréolas🤤.I know i know..fat chances😆.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, smrick123 said:

I was wondering about that myself. Even when they have guests over, all the other girls are topless but she very rarely is. I have seen her topless but it doesn't happen very often.

Indeed.I tought she could had some scars or something,but she doesn't,well things are like they are😅.

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They look fine.. but that is for us.
For her could be because the size, the nipples, the color. She could have suffer from bullying when young for not having boobs or for having too much when compared with friends. A lot of possibilities 

But it's getting better, she now already show the boobs at alan place instead being only at kira when having sex with alan 

Maybe the scars are "inside" of her,think you could be right Spark.Not a place i watch but if she is getting better and more confident then good for her.All i can say is that all of her looks just fine.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:51 PM, ze81 said:

Maybe the scars are "inside" of her,think you could be right Spark.Not a place i watch but if she is getting better and more confident then good for her.All i can say is that all of her looks just fine.

image.thumb.png.58de5fe2bba436321a889a5efb2a4479.png

• Like 3

On 2/25/2020 at 5:14 AM, Sparkles said:

1665296697_bandicam2020-02-2508-13-29-966.thumb.jpg.b160d63d43c40e62aa736af4d02cff59.jpg

I made a previous observation about "social" visits but from what was seen earlier this can evolve and gain other ramifications ...
remember that this is how Serena was introduced.

Is realm14's "reboot" real?😏