Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

21 minutes ago, fga said:

very good night leora and malia have a great day 
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow

have a very good night fga and have a great day too     and have a very good night and have a great day too and have a very good morning and have a great day too                                                                                       See you tomorrow 🖐 🙂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that RLC has changed something about this apartment. How many more months did you want to see Leora doing the same Thing every fucking day?

Crying here because she wears clothes is really ridiculous. RLC was supposed to be about the private life of the residents, not a 24/7 cam show. If this apartment now perhaps becomes at least a little more realistic, it is certainly a step in the right direction. 

It really doesn't matter what she does. If you chooses to be naked every day or clothed every day it's her decision. RLC does not dictate what any of residents do or not do within reason. It's the residence of the apartments choice and there appears to be something with each apartment most anyone can enjoy. If you don't like this apartment move on to the next.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It really doesn't matter what she does. If you chooses to be naked every day or clothed every day it's her decision. RLC does not dictate what any of residents do or not do within reason. It's the residence of the apartments choice and there appears to be something with each apartment most anyone can enjoy. If you don't like this apartment move on to the next.

And that's exactly what I did, i stoped watching Leora, because it looked like she was trapped in an endless loop of artificial shows. 

As I said, I think that the change to include a friend of Leora in the cast is very good. Also I believe that this was certainly a decision Leora was involved in. Now, there is a possibility for more reality and that fits very well to RLC. 😀👍

Anyway, i also think that shows should not be a part of RLC. It is important to see the real life and show only performed for the camera. 

44 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good evening everyone, kiss ...
I understood the meaning but I think it is an inaccurate definition. Defining Leora a cam girl .... There is a lot of difference between a professional cam girl and Leora ...😂🤫🤭

of course! cam girls are directly communicate with customers fulfilling their desires at preordered charges

Leora has built a myth in rlc as a resident in old apartments,  growing up and  turning to  a (sexy but ) BORING camgirl repeating same and same staged BORING bates.

RLC understood tht her myth is already going down so they convinced her friend to participate

the hope for a real lesbian would rebuilt (a stronger maybe) myth although i dont think it will happen. HOPE IS STRONG ENOUGH THOUGH

we ll see

• Like 1
  • Haha 2