Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm finding it interesting watching Emi a RLC civilian who isn't going do anything nude from a voyeur point of view. Gee hope Loera isn't jealous. 

I wouldn't think that mate. Imo and view, is that she would have no reason to be. But one thing is likely a certainty, and that's that now that her friend is now listed as an additional residence occupant, the ocassions considered of more of noticeable higher interest to many with just her, will now likely become occurring much less and only occurring a small percentage or fraction of what they may have been occurring at times.                                                                                                                                                                If anyone ever thought that there may have been droughts in any activities of a more personal and sensual nature and of more intriguing and higher interest previously, and that the last of which may have been over for awhile when the guy known as paul departed recently, although that may have certainly been positive hopeful and wishful thinking, that may very well be most of what it will continue being for quite awhile now. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

who is Malia and her friend

😘👍

Evidently, Malia is the project name for her friend that everyone who ever followed or observed her enough so in the past when she was still at the previous residence referred to as Emi. She apparently was a long time friend of her's since when they were younger and used to visit her ocassionally at the previous residence sometimes for several days at a time.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A very interesting development that Evi has become a listed member of RLC. I very very surprised by this development. I wonder if she will now become wrapped up in the expectations of what it means to be a full RLC participant. Interesting times ahead at the residence of our favourite girl!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fisherman said:

As this seems to be the most read site thought i would pose the question here does anybody else think it's time to lose the Christmas Trees. Or as in previous years 

our we a bit early ( just a thought) ?

Although it may be an understandable issue of timing to many concerning some of the Christmas Tree's at various locations, the Orthodox recognition and celebration of Christmas in Rusky land and some of the populations of some of the former countries of the former USSR, is recognized and celebrated by many of the various populations at or around January 7 each year whereas most populations recognize and celebrate Christmas on December 25.                                                                                                                             Today being January 17, is only 10 days after the time of the Russian Orthodox recognition and celebration of Christmas. There have been known to be many who recognize and celebrate the holiday on December 25, to leave the trees and decorations displayed for as long as a couple of weeks, to even a month afterwards.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just woke up, and after seeing the new addition to this apartment, it's going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out

Perhaps at first for awhile just to to find out e, but imo, the ocassions that may have seemed more interesting to perhaps quite a number of followers, admirers, or fans as some refer to, may now not being occurring nearly as often, and may not occur even enough to stir or attract much of interest to many who some of the ocassions may have been doing so. Time will tell, and it most likely will not take too long to notice and know if so, or not.

• Like 5