Leora, Malia - General Chat Topic 2020 January #5

happyone

Now with the recent and somewhat surprising changes, there will likely be a change to the heading designation listings of the next 30 page sub-thread of the General Chat sub-threads in place here in this section of the forum for that particular residence. From here forward, other than the intriguing and attractive woman known as Leora, it will now likely include her new roommate Malia in the General Chat 30 page sub-thread heading designation listings.

• Like 2

Observations may be fixxing to become either quite boring with not much of anything of much interest usually ever occurring at the residence from this point forward, or perhaps could become even more so interesting than ever has been if anymore of any interesting activities or ocassions start to develope and occurring than had been previously at the residence. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Observations may be fixxing to become either quite boring with not much of anything of much interest usually ever occurring at the residence from this point forward, or perhaps could become even more so interesting than ever has been if anymore of any interesting activities or ocassions start to develope and occurring than had been previously at the residence. 

I said this a few times yesterday. Fear not, where there is a will there will be a way. 😁

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, curious said:

i believe tht nothing happens around Leora wirthout a reason.

With Leora being so professional camgirl so long i believe tht RLC found a new way to make some  extra bucks

Good evening everyone, kiss ...
I understood the meaning but I think it is an inaccurate definition. Defining Leora a cam girl .... There is a lot of difference between a professional cam girl and Leora ...😂🤫🤭

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

Good evening everyone, kiss ...
I understood the meaning but I think it is an inaccurate definition. Defining Leora a cam girl .... There is a lot of difference between a professional cam girl and Leora ...😂🤫🤭

He only says that to get people to react. Just laugh at him and move on dear. 😊

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ci sono altri appartamenti si può andare in giro con.

of course
but I pay for everyone
and I expect good service from everyone
and since Leora has been more dressed since yesterday than in the last month together I'm worried
here too everything is ruined

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I said this a few times yesterday. Fear not, where there is a will there will be a way. 😁

And I realize this as well Pep my friend. But the previous situations of needing or wanting to wait and do certain things when someone was either not around, glued to a pc, or asleep had gotten somewhat old and had seemed to be occurring a good bit less when someone was always around again as had been occurring at the previous residence.                                                                                                                                   But, as I mentioned earlier concerning the recent developements, time will tell, and it likely won't take very long to realize whether things will be interesting enough to continue any effort of observations.  

• Like 3