B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

Kim to bed a little after 9 PM. What a complete waste of a room she's been so far. She's done absolutely nothing, which is bizarre given how active she was during her first stay. I guess she's another girl who decided to see how much she can game the RLC system on her 2nd go round?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Kim to bed a little after 9 PM. What a complete waste of a room she's been so far. She's done absolutely nothing, which is bizarre given how active she was during her first stay. I guess she's another girl who decided to see how much she can game the RLC system on her 2nd go round?

Total waste of space...

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Olivia and Ulyana were pretty active before.  Olivia liked men or women and Ulyana did a lot of bating for the camera.

Ya, people bitched about them coming back, but I have no problem with it.

• Like 2

Geballte Langeweile in den Barcelona-Wohnungen

Habe heute eine Mail an RLC geschrieben, mit der Frage:  "Ob sie der Meinung sind, dass das Gelieferte ausreicht um Kunden zufrieden zu stellen."
Gut, das ich nur das kleine ABO für die nächste drei Monate habe.

Ich erwarte keine Antwort

41 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Geballte Langeweile in den Barcelona-Wohnungen

Habe heute eine Mail an RLC geschrieben, mit der Frage:  "Ob sie der Meinung sind, dass das Gelieferte ausreicht um Kunden zufrieden zu stellen."
Gut, das ich nur das kleine ABO für die nächste drei Monate habe.

Ich erwarte keine Antwort

Then soon there will be lots of teasing shows again. 😣

43 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wonder what happened to Kim. She used to be a spontaneous and fun girl. Now she is doing absolutely nothing at all. Huge disapointment so far! B4 is completely dead!

she is lost in this big master room

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

I wonder what happened to Kim. She used to be a spontaneous and fun girl. Now she is doing absolutely nothing at all. Huge disapointment so far! B4 is completely dead!

it's simple, she has better things to do, she went out with Cindy at 8 last night and came back almost at 8 this morning