B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed,She "comes" from Barca houses so no surprise indeed.This girls,workers that arrive to barca places have the memo,indications of what to do,sadly is mostly based in same stupid three,four type of shows and "changing" their sexual orientation from straight to fake lesbians.Real life in cams🤣.

The difference is that b1 brigs much more monotony, and that may be the reason for the initial expectations when she came back in b1 after r1 break

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Show or not I like the view that I am seeing now on Monicas bed, I mean whats not to like ? I often wonder what it is you guys want to see, no matter what they do people says it's a show.

I say show in a good sense. Shows don't always have to be something negtive or fake right? Even in the real life people do private shows at home with their mates and in parties, and I think we can see whenever they're too fake or not

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I say show in a good sense. Shows don't always have to be something negtive or fake right? Even in the real life people do private shows at home with their mates and in parties, and I think we can see whenever they're too fake or not

True true 🙂

16 hours ago, Fagen said:

Show or not I like the view that I am seeing now on Monicas bed, I mean whats not to like ? I often wonder what it is you guys want to see, no matter what they do people says it's a show.

what i always wanted to see when I watched RLC is when a girl would show her pussy to the camera, but she always managed to keep that clit hidden.  I always wanted them to show me the clit.  I am a lover of the clit and that was something you hardly ever saw on RLC....plenty of lips but no clit!!  I always wanted them to poke that clit out at me but that very rarely happened or not at all!!