B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

il y a 2 minutes, costa049 a dit :

I love kristy, but I don't see her bating that much ore being that nasty as she used to be in the past, at least in R1. And why did rlc decide to have her back in b1? How long will she last here, and where will she go then?

This question applies to many of the recycled girls. There was one who stayed in Irma's room, and then a few more at B4.

On every 10 decisions that RLC makes, 9 of them are stupid decisions.

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

This question applies to many of the recycled girls. There was one who stayed in Irma's room, and then a few more at B4.

On every 10 decisions that RLC makes, 9 of them are stupid decisions.

And after her stay here, will rlc send her to b4 as they did with the twins? I like her much more than the twins, she is one of rlc's masterpieces. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Despite what you have seen so far which may seem fun, IMO it think it is less genuine between Kristy and Irma compared to Kristy and Alana.

But because Kristy and Alana provide zero content & entertainment, I don't watch at them at all. They are wasting their time on this project earning little bonuses, when they should quit earlier and find a real proper job that they can do for years.

I totally agree. The relationship between Kristy and Irma seems a bit forced sometimes, but between Kristy and Alana is much more natural. No surprise IMO, since they've been together before

il y a 3 minutes, costa049 a dit :

And after her stay here, will rlc send her to b4 as they did with the twins? I like her much more than the twins, she is one of rlc's masterpieces

Not sure but at least for me the Twins provided content. Kristy right now is boring as fuck.

If you are referring to girls from the Moscow apartment, I prefer Kaley. I feel she is the most sexy girl among them.

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Not sure but at least for me the Twins provided content. Kristy right now is boring as fuck.

If you are referring to girls from the Moscow apartment, I prefer Kaley. I feel she is the most sexy girl among them.

I disagree a bit. From what I saw, the twins were boring, rarely doing anything more active and going to bed early. And what if Kristy is not that confortable in b1 to be more active? Or what if she is just not like that now? I don't know. I prefer kristy in b4 much more than the twins honestly, if they don't move her to another department such as roommates/singles for example

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

No idea what you mean by that, but the twins were the stupidest thing RLC was doing with the GOV apartments besides Sophie. 

Taken together all there visits, they were About one year each in Barcelona and we have seen almost nothing of their life. A wast of space an time. 

il y a 2 minutes, Alladino a dit :

No idea what you mean by that, but the twins were the stupidest thing RLC was doing with the GOV apartments besides Sophie. 

Taken together all there visits, they were About one year each in Barcelona and we have seen almost nothing of their life. A wast of space an time. 

I felt the Twins were alright when they were with Gina and/or Stella. On their latest stay, they stayed here without their friends although Gina visited occasionally.

When they were transferred to B4, they had some harmless fun with the boys which I felt was quite good and real. Comparing them to Monica and Milena, IMO they were better.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I agree with you in that matter, and in this last stay they were even less interesting than before. And I'd seriously like to see Kristy being traansferred, at least to b4 if not to another area since she is an old rlc gem (in the good sence). And she surely is more interesting than the twins IMO

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

I felt the Twins were alright when they were with Gina and/or Stella. On their latest stay, they stayed here without their friends although Gina visited occasionally.

When they were transferred to B4, they had some harmless fun with the boys which I felt was quite good and real. Comparing them to Monica and Milena, IMO they were better.

There were a few Moments when the guys were around the Twins woke up. that is true and one of the reason why i Always say that GOV Need way more guests.

But let's face it, they never really brought life into the apartments themselves. GOV Need Girls actually prepered to life at this places. Not Girls that do Nothing for About a year in total.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There were a few Moments when the guys were around the Twins woke up. that is true and one of the reason why i Always say that GOV Need way more guests.

But let's face it, they never really brought life into the apartments themselves. GOV Need Girls actually prepered to life at this places. Not Girls that do Nothing for About a year in total.

I think that rlc was aware of all the complaints over them, and tryed to move them to b4 to see their behaviour. But it didn't go very well

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Not to mention Lola, Polya, Tereza, etc.