B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

May I ask where you were tonight, @Alladino? This was better than last night! Yet no comment from you? I personally liked to watch the sort of flirty tention between the 3 of them, who is most interested, will anyone make a move, etc.

I completely slept through the Event and didn't even know there was a guest in the house. 

Too bad, such events make more fun to watch live. Anyway, thanks for the info, i will have a look. 😀👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

Less clothes is sponsored be tax payers money in Europe, though 1% goes to the Bikini Islands for the idea.

All the guys run naked with their noodle flopping about while the girls make every intention to cover their tits with their hands.  :biggrin:

22 hours ago, ed2 said:

Kristma's (or Irmsty's) guy got to stay overnight this time, sleeping on the couch now. Things are developing. Maybe next time they invite him over her might be allowed all the way up on the landing (repos). 😏

Apart from Irma's outfit, this was perhaps one of the most "normal" visits we saw in GOV for some time. It was fun to see, even though I missed it life and knew that nothing would happen. 

Anyway, I have more and more the suspicion that there is not enough time. Soon, Kristy and Alana will move out again and even with them now better connected in the area, most of the action seems to be happen somewere else. The concept of the GOV apartments just does not work. Most of the time, there is only the hope, but never actually something going on in the apartments, except silly shows of course.

It's nice that Kristy and Alana are more normal compared to the other girls, but the whole thing is not at all comparable to the fun it was to see them in Moscow.

• Like 1

I love kristy, she's one of the old rlc's masterpieces. But I don't see her bating that much ore being that nasty as she used to be in the past, at least in R1. And why did rlc decide to have her back, and why in b1 and not in a roommates/singles or even couples? How long will she last here, and where will she go then?

il y a 7 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Apart from Irma's outfit, this was perhaps one of the most "normal" visits we saw in GOV for some time. It was fun to see, even though I missed it life and knew that nothing would happen. 

Anyway, I have more and more the suspicion that there is not enough time. Soon, Kristy and Alana will move out again and even with them now better connected in the area, most of the action seems to be happen somewere else. The concept of the GOV apartments just does not work. Most of the time, there is only the hope, but never actually something going on in the apartments, except silly shows of course.

It's nice that Kristy and Alana are more normal compared to the other girls, but the whole thing is not at all comparable to the fun it was to see them in Moscow.

Despite what you have seen so far which may seem fun, IMO it think it is less genuine between Kristy and Irma compared to Kristy and Alana.

But because Kristy and Alana provide zero content & entertainment, I don't watch at them at all. They are wasting their time on this project earning little bonuses, when they should quit earlier and find a real proper job that they can do for years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1