B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, fisherman said:

When are people going to take their moaning to the correct place?

In the B4 thread there is a discussion about the British Monarchy. That is an incorrect place. Even if it says a lot about how boring the apartment is right now. 😂

This thread is About B1 and at least indirectly About GOV. I guess this includes positiv and negativ comments.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...It's getting far too vitriolic and personal. The whole forum is full of this shit today...😒

Wait, as soon as something exciting happens, the mood will improve. I'm sure it won't take much longer. 🤣

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...It's getting far too vitriolic and personal. The whole forum is full of this shit today...😒

Come on guys, I like Kristy more than Irma, but I don't criticize Irma. If the chemistry isn't there it's not the girls fault, RLC decided that, maybe bad casting.

Girls are out, really bad storm in the area, they are brave girls.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Come on guys, I like Kristy more than Irma, but I don't criticize Irma. If the chemistry isn't there it's not the girls fault, RLC decided that, maybe bad casting.

Girls are out, really bad storm in the area, they are brave girls.

I see Kristy sometimes interact and laugh with Irma, but I don't know how far it is not forced. She seems more intimate and more natural with alana. I like Kristy and I think RLC should give her more highlight and she should stay more, if not in a cov or roommates/singles, at least to b4 as I said before wit the right mates or who knows her boyfriend.  The environment between her and Irma is weird, their relationship seems forced sometimes and other times seems normal IDK. And she's being more neutral her in b1 from what I see, in the sense of going out, cooking, whatching tv, having some baths and going to sleep, and not that much more other than participating in a party or two.  RLC mustn't do shit with casts in the future and they just have to choose the right mates for her, or even bring her BF, if she is to stay longer. Come on RLC, she is one of your good old gems and I like her. 

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I see Kristy sometimes interact and laugh with Irma, but I don't know how far it is not forced. She seems more intimate and more natural with alana. I like Kristy and I think RLC should give her more highlight and she should stay more, if not in a cov or roommates/singles, at least to b4 as I said before wit the right mates or who knows her boyfriend.  The environment between her and Irma is weird, their relationship seems forced sometimes and other times seems normal IDK. And she's being more neutral her in b1 from what I see, in the sense of going out, cooking, whatching tv, having some baths and going to sleep, and not that much more other than particioating in a party or two. So please, RLC don't do shit with casts in the future and choose the right mates for her, or even her BF, if she is to stay longer. Come on RLC, she is one of your good old gems and I like her.  bring

She's single now...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's single now...

In this case, since she is a gem in RLC they should give her the spotlight she deserves and choose the right people to stay with her in the right place. They should treat her the  way they always treated the old Leora (not talking about her house), as they treated Sasha or even Nora in the old times, if you know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

In this case, since she is a gem in RLC they should give her the spotlight she deserves and choose the right people to stay with her in the right place

Send her home...she is a has bin.  Her 15 minutes of fame with Kamy are well used up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Send her home...she is a has bin.  Her 15 minutes of fame with Kamy are well used up.

I think that RLC should rethink, and reward her for  what she has done and for the contribute she gave for them and for us, giving her even more spotlight and in a good place (a cov, roommates/singles, or at least as a last resort b4)

Just now, costa049 said:

I think that RLC should rethink, and reward her for  what she has done for them and for us, giving her even more spotlight and in a good place (a cov, roommates/singles, or at least as a last resort b4)

Fuck that :dodgy:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck that :dodgy:

I see her as a young promise in rlc as Masha or Leora but an upgraded version, and they are not taking the best of her in this moment. If they wanted to have her back, they should have gave her a diferent spotlight for what she has done for them as for us viewers

Just now, costa049 said:

I see her as a young promise in rlc, and they are not taking the best of her

A lot of people like Kristy's personality, others like Irma's shows. That's it. Alana doesn't help much.

• Like 1