B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, on a forum like this, some of that can be down to all the informal expressions and incomplete sentences that we often use. From big foreign language like Russian, German or Spanish and into English, the translator kind of have a fair chance of getting it right. If you've ever tried to translate anything into (less used) languages like Danish or Norwegian, it is almost impossible. My English isn't perfect, but I'm glad it is good enough that I never had to bother with a translator.

What did you say? I can't understand your English. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

You were the one who Reply to me and claimed it was just a card game. 

BTW, it is possible to discuss different topics in this thread at the same time. You can always bring up a different topic at any time. 

don't get nervous, I'm just saying that we've been dealing with this for years, without getting anywhere, some people like girls, whatever they do, others like cocks, the world is beautiful, because it's varied...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think they are more used to Cyrillic letters though.

Что вы сказали? Я не понимаю твою английский. I'll do (almost) anything for you my man.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

don't get nervous, I'm just saying that we've been dealing with this for years, without getting anywhere, some people like girls, whatever they do, others like cocks, the world is beautiful, because it's varied...

There are also things that do not fit together. Silly shows do not expand reality but destroy it. 

In addition, the world is more complex than you represent it. For example, there are people who have no problem seeing guys in GOV because it's part of the girls' private life. All without to "like cocks". 

penso che sa ora sia ora di cambiare un po in tutti gli appartamento... ci vuole gente come Amalia,Sara, Damire Ulyana(versione russia)non queste che stanno tutta la giorna sui divani escono rientrano e stanno con i cellulari..