B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, he made it all the way to Irma's bed this time. I guess we can't say that he's Kristma's guy anymore. Christmas is over, now it's Irma-time.

Yule-tide was never in the picture though. 😏

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

Now we have learned how women scores: They sit on the victim, blocking the competition.

Kristy may be feeling jealous for having been "blocked", so to speak. That may be why she was inviting that other guy on the phone. And she's not sleeping with Alana this time. She's feeling the competition on Irma's side, and Alana is a "left-over" in the middle of it all

40 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, but I don't think Irma ever had sex with anyone on RLC except massage guy who fingered her.

because she knows too much the consequence if she doing this on cameras , she knows the videos of that will be soon on the web

she is a professional of rlc she know everything about rlc don't worry for that,

she had more than one time the opportunity to have sex on rlc but it never happened on cameras, she is just a cock teaser as always since her first visit i never liked this girl and the bad game she playing with us

Classic rlc Barca baite show..it will happen..must be starting soon..almost..end of night..nothing.My good People the pipes were fixed during the many MN hours.Its the 5 time Irma is in Barca..any sex she had..was always outside.She just a show girl.

• Sad 1