B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Irma prefers the company and sex with women more than men ( in my opinion) ! She loves the fact that most all the  girls admire her beautiful tits !  Also, she seems to

like giving pleasure to girls , like when she ate out LLona and a few others in the past ! She is Bi-Sexual but seems to prefer women more ! 

I heard irma on the phone with someone the night she arrived.  she was telling him that she planned to be faithful while she was here.  don't know who it was but the entire conversation was in English so it was not the guy from last night.

the odds are 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% that he is gay.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 17 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Lors de la prochaine nuit des Oscars, sûrement les écrivains RLC gagneront le prix, l'histoire est convaincante, le gars les premiers jours, il est allé dormir à la maison, puis il dormait sur le canapé, puis hier, il a couché avec Irma, qui sait ce qui se passe la prochaine fois, je ne peux pas attendre de voir ce qui se passe, j'ai une idée, RPANB prochaine fois que se produira un coq

Il n'a pas couché avec Irma, il a simplement dormi dans son lit

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

At the next night of the Oscars, surely the RLC writers will win the award, the story is compelling, the guy the first few days he went to sleep at home, then he slept on the couch, then yesterday he slept with Irma, who knows what happens next time, I can't wait to see what happens, I have an idea, next time nbon will happen a cock

to see that boy in action you have to wait for another boy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I heard irma on the phone with someone the night she arrived.  she was telling him that she planned to be faithful while she was here.  don't know who it was but the entire conversation was in English so it was not the guy from last night.

When, there were the nice Italian guys, she told them she didn't have a boyfriend, true or not, nobody will ever know

16 minutes ago, hampelo said:

that was my conclusion.  she gets completely naked before coming to bed.  no reaction from him.

The apartment was offline for several hours. In between Kristy and Alana were out visiting in the girls in B2.

Maybe, Irma and the guy just had sex in the apartment before. When the apartment went online the guy was upstairs. 

14 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Sometime it seems as in this forum some people think all people in Barcelona are somehow homosexual? 

As I said, with a concept like GOV, the behaviour of the residents and guests says absolutely nothing about the personality.  There are so many Shows that it can not be used as source of useful information. 

Il y a 4 heures, firewall a dit :

since day one irma breathes the fake for me, nothing is natural with this girl (exept her boobs it save her) everything is controled with her it's my point of view,

after she have many fans because she masturbates for the cameras and this is what most of the members want to see in the girls apartments, just need to read the forum when there is a guy in the girls apartments it's the end of the world.

Why would it be 'the end of the world'??? I think it is alright for the girls to fuck guys in the apartments.

I just think Irma is not going to do that, either RLC did not give her the price she wants or she has a boyfriend. I hope to be proved wrong though.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Why would it be 'the end of the world'??? I think it is alright for the girls to fuck guys in the apartments.

I just think Irma is not going to do that, either RLC did not give her the price she wants or she has a boyfriend. I hope to be proved wrong though.

me too i think it's a very good thing to see some guys in the girls apartments but for some members have a visit of guys or bf is a scandal and should be not authorized in the girls apartments

• Like 1

Anyway, I find it quite bizarre, even if there were hot water repairs, the apartment was back on line at one in the morning, I don't think the plumber worked so late, so everything could have happened

• Like 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

For that, the information to which you answer should already be true, which is not really the case

it's too funny to read all the theories when reality still looks a lot simpler ^^

I think you need to reread the comment which I quoted to which my comment was attached.