B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't think so 

I do.  ze81 said that Alana "played" this plumber guy in R-1, so why would a Moscow plumber be doing plumbing work in Barcelona unless he was in some way connected to RLC? Please give a logical explanation for that.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I do.  ze81 said that Alana "played" this plumber guy in R-1, so why would a Moscow plumber be doing plumbing work in Barcelona unless he was in some way connected to RLC? Please give a logical explanation for that.

I don't think he means that
He simply says that the guy present at B1 is the same one who was present at R1, which is not the case
and besides I am not the memory that Alana was playing with a "plumber" ^^

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think he means that
He simply says that the guy present at B1 is the same one who was present at R1, which is not the case
and besides I am not the memory that Alana was playing with a "plumber" ^^

Thank you.  My comment was based upon the assumption that what ze81 said about R-1 was true.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thank you.  My comment was based upon the assumption that what ze81 said about R-1 was true.

yes that's what i understood
It is not the first time and it will not be the last that there is a mistake on the identity of the people present in the various apartments

However I just find it funny to think that this guy was the plumber who fixed the hot water problem when he seems to be just a friend of the girls 😉

Just now, moos54 said:

yes that's what i understood
It is not the first time and it will not be the last that there is a mistake on the identity of the people present in the various apartments

However I just find it funny to think that this guy was the plumber who fixed the hot water problem when he seems to be just a friend of the girls 😉

I don't have access to B-1, so my knowledge of current happenings in  B-1 is restricted to comments made on this thread. 

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Not a lot of free action from this apt.... with Irma back I sure expected more not less...any reason or speculation?/ thx.

I think the Kristy/Alana pair (good friends) match poorly with Irma and her shows. Irma can't do her usual play stuff with the pair, because they have a different culture. For me it's a bad match. B1 is essentially show because it's vacation, nearly without some boys.

So Irma can't perform as usual, and Kristy/Alana are shadows of the R1 success (for some).

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think the Kristy/Alana pair (good friends) match poorly with Irma and her shows. Irma can't do her usual play stuff with the pair, because they have a different culture. For me it's a bad match. B1 is essentially show because it's vacation, nearly without some boys.

So Irma can't perform as usual, and Kristy/Alana are shadows of the R1 success (for some).

The solution would be to finally let go of this show bullshit and really live in the apartment. 😀👍

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The solution would be to finally let go of this show bullshit and really live in the apartment. 😀👍

As far as I know (from others) RLC has dropped in viewers numbers by a lot. What are they gonna do?

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, northguy a dit :

As far as I know (from others) RLC has dropped in viewers numbers by a lot. What are they gonna do?

Close the site down more likely they aren't capable anymore of finding new couples and opening new apartments.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Close the site down more likely they aren't capable anymore of finding new couples and opening new apartments.

it's the direction they are taking if they don't want invest  money on the site for open new apartments with new people , if it happen one day it will be their fault they have to listen more their members that's all,

more and more there is people moving to vh now it's the consequence of the inaction of rlc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

When I see events like those with Loraline and Blair I think maybe it's already too late. It looks like panic, as if RLC is trying something without having thought about it. I guess, there soon will close. 

Anyway, What RLC is missing is actual content:

• They should have already opened at least two or three new couple apartments. They really need some new interesting, good looking and extroverted people, preferably with some similarly inclined friends nearby. 😀👍 (One of this couples could be move into the place of Asia and Hakeem, who should no longer be in the project)
  • Also important is that they finally stop disappointing their customers with there endless repetitions of the same teasing show. It is important to sort out all those girls who are not really ready to participate in the project. Without guests the GOV apartments are dead.
  • Than they should convert at least one of the GOV apartments into a roomate apartment. If they could sign girls like Aria, Holly, Stella or Sara in an apartment like B4 over a longer time period, it would be a real opportunity to see some real parties and have an actual view into the life of the girls (because this would be there actual home). 
  • RLC need more guys in the project. I know everyone here is interested in Girls, including me, but this girls needs to be kept busy. 😅Otherwise, all the fun takes place only somewhere else. 

It is important to regain the impression of watching real people and not just show robots. RLC have became great because of this glimps into the private life of other people. Of course it's not enough if the residents do nothing all day, but the solution is not shows but interesting personalities with many friends. Maybe again a group of people who know each other from their college.

• Like 1