B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, firewall said:

because she knows too much the consequence if she doing this on cameras , she knows the videos of that will be soon on the web

she is a professional of rlc she know everything about rlc don't worry for that,

she had more than one time the opportunity to have sex on rlc but it never happened on cameras, she is just a cock teaser as always since her first visit i never liked this girl and the bad game she playing with us

You don't like her because she's a professional, I get that and the cams, I follow you. But this is exactly what the viewers argue about page up page down endlessly, because people want's different things. Those who think like you might not be the minority (I hope), but that could be wrong.

By the way I think  it's interesting that Irma bates openly, but doesn't do sex, where Kristy bates privately, but can do sex openly.

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So the guy probably works for RLC , or why else would a plumber from Moscow be doing plumber work in Barcelona?:huh:

For that, the information to which you answer should already be true, which is not really the case

it's too funny to read all the theories when reality still looks a lot simpler ^^

5 hours ago, northguy said:

You don't like her because she's a professional, I get that and the cams, I follow you. But this is exactly what the viewers argue about page up page down endlessly, because people want's different things. Those who think like you might not be the minority (I hope), but that could be wrong.

By the way I think  it's interesting that Irma bates openly, but doesn't do sex, where Kristy bates privately, but can do sex openly.

It's funny that you find it interesting with which aspects of the project the different girls have a problem. Anyway, you should also realize that RLC needs residents who are just realitic in front of the camera. People that are interressting, but without any shows and without hidding the sex life. 

I'm tired of all this hiding. What I find even worse are all the shows. RLC is almost over. The whole thing is much more a joke than real content. From time to time there are short rays of hope, but soon afterwards they are lost again. I was hoping for Kristy and Alana, but with every day, the do more and more the same bullshit the other girls in GOV perform. I was hoping for Piper and Tylor, but with the last Show they crossed the bullshit line so much, i can't ignore it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's funny that you find it interesting with which aspects of the project the different girls have a problem. Anyway, you should also realize that RLC needs residents who are just realitic in front of the camera. People that are interressting, but without any shows and without hidding the sex life. 

I'm tired of all this hiding. What I find even worse are all the shows. RLC is almost over. The whole thing is much more a joke than real content. From time to time there are short rays of hope, but soon afterwards they are lost again. I was hoping for Kristy and Alana, but with every day, the do more and more the same bullshit the other girls in GOV perform. I was hoping for Piper and Tylor, but with the last Show they crossed the bullshit line so much, i can't ignore it anymore.

I agree, we are on the same page. Irma/Kristy, what they do and not do is interesting for me, because I don't get it (That is their limits).

I think RLC is a business with data (number of viewers), so if people want shows (jokes), that's what they get. What we want (something real, worth watching) might not be a business case (yet). I've read your posts, and I think kind of the same, but what can we do?

Of course since the closures in Russia, RLC is really much worse. Fx. B1 worse than old R1.

• Like 1