B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Aladdino: "Maybe again a group of people who know each other from their college".

That would be like R1. Sorry, I know it's dead and gone. But you had a bunch of people there: 2 active couples with regular sex, 4 girls with 2 boyfriends plus visitors/partys, even Rosalie and Alana who did very little fitted in a very interesting apartment by living their lives there as friends.

R1 is the example for me, the way to go for RLC, but maybe it's very difficult for them to do that. I don't think they've got any money now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Than they should convert at least one of the GOV apartments into a roomate apartment. If they could sign girls like Aria, Holly, Stella or Sara in an apartment like B4 over a longer time period, it would be a real opportunity to see some real parties and have an actual view into the life of the girls (because this would be there actual home). 

That's what I already suggested here. Like transforming b2 in a roommates apt, since they already have b1 and b4 for gov, and aria, blair and loraine have been there for too long

22 minutes ago, northguy said:

Aladdino: "Maybe again a group of people who know each other from their college".

That would be like R1. Sorry, I know it's dead and gone. But you had a bunch of people there: 2 active couples with regular sex, 4 girls with 2 boyfriends plus visitors/partys, even Rosalie and Alana who did very little fitted in a very interesting apartment by living their lives there as friends.

R1 is the example for me, the way to go for RLC, but maybe it's very difficult for them to do that. I don't think they've got any money now.

"Maybe again a group of people who know each other from their college" refers to couples like Anabele and Efim, Nelly and Bodgan, Diana (and Efim) related to Dasha, Eva and Sam, Masha. This group was virtually one of the cornerstones of RLC's success. 

BTW; If there is no Money left, then why waste so much money on all those show Girls?

From yesterday night, first we could see that Kristy was treated like the queen of the show in b4. She danced the hole time with a catsuit on the table in the middle of all the girls with them watching and having fun around her, and she also got body painted. Besides that, and from what I could see, she and Irma (didn't feel it from Alana), felt a lot more at home there than here, and Kristy even loved the cat. So, in my honest opinion after all this they should seriously be moved to there by now and it is a blunder rlc still keeping them here in this shitty monotonous apt 

11 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

donc B1 et un appartement et B4 une villa c'est bien ça ?

Ouais c'est bien ça

En fait B1 est un appartement en duplex 

B2 un appartement de plein pied, b5 pareil 

Et B4 est une grande villa