B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

I agree, we are on the same page. Irma/Kristy, what they do and not do is interesting for me, because I don't get it (That is their limits).

I think RLC is a business with data (number of viewers), so if people want shows (jokes), that's what they get. What we want (something real, worth watching) might not be a business case (yet). I've read your posts, and I think kind of the same, but what can we do?

Of course since the closures in Russia, RLC is really much worse. Fx. B1 worse than old R1.

RLC is not advertising-finalized. So views are not really a direct indicator about success.

The only thing that really matters is the money that RLC collects from their subscriptions. I believe that with each of these show events, where the people almost always get disappointed is bad for RLC. A high Position in top cams only means that the remaining apartments are even more boring than a silly show. 

I think RLC is almost done. Months have passed since all the Russian apartments have disappeared and there is no sign of a recovery. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, northguy said:

You don't like her because she's a professional, I get that and the cams, I follow you. But this is exactly what the viewers argue about page up page down endlessly, because people want's different things. Those who think like you might not be the minority (I hope), but that could be wrong.

By the way I think  it's interesting that Irma bates openly, but doesn't do sex, where Kristy bates privately, but can do sex openly.

since day one irma breathes the fake for me, nothing is natural with this girl (exept her boobs it save her) everything is controled with her it's my point of view,

after she have many fans because she masturbates for the cameras and this is what most of the members want to see in the girls apartments, just need to read the forum when there is a guy in the girls apartments it's the end of the world.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Thousands of viewers followed Irma and guy this night: It's all showbiz folks.

Irma prefers the company and sex with women more than men ( in my opinion) ! She loves the fact that most all the  girls admire her beautiful tits !  Also, she seems to

like giving pleasure to girls , like when she ate out LLona and a few others in the past ! She is Bi-Sexual but seems to prefer women more ! 

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Irma prefers the company and sex with women more than men ( in my opinion) ! She loves the fact that most all the  girls admire her beautiful tits !  Also, she seems to

like giving pleasure to girls , like when she ate out LLona and a few others in the past ! She is Bi-Sexual but seems to prefer women more ! 

I would prefer bringing back Angie and Emily !

26 minutes ago, firewall said:

since day one irma breathes the fake for me, nothing is natural with this girl (exept her boobs it save her) everything is controled with her it's my point of view,

after she have many fans because she masturbates for the cameras and this is what most of the members want to see in the girls apartments, just need to read the forum when there is a guy in the girls apartments it's the end of the world.

I was never a fan of her long tease shows, not the few very staged sex events, but Irma can be quite exciting too, like when they come home from a night of clubbing, very drunk.

1 hour ago, pajero said:

je ne crois pas que nous reverrons quelqu'un en B1 aujourd'hui ni de la nuit ,alana et krysti ont pris vetement de rechange ,brosse a dent..etc.....,

They are preparing for the Barcelona soccer game at 16.00 local time. I'll watch the game only to spot the girls. LOL

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Thousands of viewers followed Irma and guy this night: It's all showbiz folks.

I would rather spend my money on VH but apart from Nina and Kira no couple attract me there and also too many boys and empty rooms, Irma was the reason to come back and now the reason to leave

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

This is one of the strangest mistakes some people here make. They see all the Shows and all the pseudo lesbian events in GOV and they think they know something about the girls. 

At the same time they ignore the obvious. Most of the Girls are not into other girls. It is even highly likely that the girls in Barcelona usually make male acquaintances, but do not take them to the aprtment but have sex somewhere else. 

It could be that Irma has chosen an in-between option this time, she brings her acquaintance into the apartment, but keeps the sex off camera. It could also be that it is again only an artificial event. That's what disappoints me about all these vacation apartments. It's all just a silly facade without any real emotions. This places are, even with so much people stay there, lifeless and useless. 

hace 42 minutos, northguy dijo:

SE ESTÁN Preparando para el partido de fútbol de Barcelona una las 16.00 hora local. Voy a ver el juego solo para Detectar las chicas. LOL

No creo que las puedas ver...el partido se juega en Valencia, a unos 350 km de Barcelona.😉

• Like 1

At the next night of the Oscars, surely the RLC writers will win the award, the story is compelling, the guy the first few days he went to sleep at home, then he slept on the couch, then yesterday he slept with Irma, who knows what happens next time, I can't wait to see what happens, I have an idea, next time nbon will happen a cock