B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Just now, northguy said:

Only way RLC can survive: BF's should always be approved by CC. Viewers pay, viewers decide. Democracy.

agree on this point, for the other point if they lose too much members they have certainly to change something they can't continue like that, it's only the members have the power to change the things with their suscription or not,

everyone makes his choice (support the site or not), me i have choose to not support the site anymore because i am not satisfied with the current content and the rlc effort 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, firewall said:

agree on this point, for the other point if they lose too much members they have certainly to change something they can't continue like that, it's only the members have the power to change the things with their suscription or not,

everyone makes his choice (support the site or not), me i have choose to not support the site anymore because i am not satisfied with the current content and the rlc effort 

wise man!

Just now, firewall said:

i don't close the rlc door but they have to do alot of effort for i renew on their site, for the moment i am on vh and i am waiting a reaction of rlc for improve their site

I've been waiting for almost 3 years now so I wouldn't get in any hurry if I was you.

• Like 1