B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OK thanks, I didn't know that Kim and Cindy were there..

Kristy has been packing today, and Alana seemed like she had been packing too. And like an hour ago or so, Kim and Cindy at least went there and Kristy and Alana went up to their rooms and started messing with stuff and then they took a quick bath. And so I thought they were packing to leave. And now they are both not home, just Irma

Just now, costa049 said:

Kristy has been packing today, and Alana seemed to be packing too. And like an hour ago or so, Kim and Cindy at least went there and Kristy and Alana went up to their rooms to mess with stuff and then take a bath. And I thought they were packing to leave. And now they are both not home, just Irma

OK thank you for this info.  I know to a lot of people, they think I am nuts about wanting to know things that happen or did not happen on RLC when I don't even watch it.  All I can say to those people is that when I have the time to logon and read the CC newspaper, it keeps me entertained and not bored.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OK thank you for this info.  I know to a lot of people, they think I am nuts about wanting to know things that happen or did not happen on RLC when I don't even watch it.  All I can say to those people is that when I have the time to logon and read the CC newspaper, it keeps me entertained and not bored.

From what I see here, they have a sort of contract (maybe their bill) in the kitchen, and they also gave two big parties, both in b1 and b4, so most probably Kristy (who has been there for 2 months now), and maybe Alana too may leave, as Kristy was packing today. And in my opinion, eventhough bringing repeated tennants constantly is not the solution, Kristy is one of their best gems (she has shown her potential before, in the old Kami times in here and even more in r1) and so she should be treated better, like Masha and Leora, getting moved to a better place in there. This is what I think. And Alana is being a bad influence for her, so she should be departed. About the rest, rlc should rethink on their strategy to grow back

Just now, costa049 said:

From what I see here, they have a sort of contract (maybe their bill) in the kitchen, and they also gave two big parties, both in b1 and b4, so most probably Kristy (who has been there for 2 months now), and maybe Alana too may leave. And in my opinion, eventhough bringing repeated tennants constantly is not the solution, Kristy is one of their best gems (she has shownm her potential before, like in r1) and so she should be treated better, like Masha and Leora, getting moved to a better place in there. This is what I think. And Alana is being a bad influence for her, so she should be departed. About the rest, rlc should rethink on their strategy to grow back

the question is if they have one

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, costa049 said:

From what I see here, they have a sort of contract (maybe their bill) in the kitchen, and they also gave two big parties, both in b1 and b4, so most probably Kristy (who has been there for 2 months now), and maybe Alana too may leave. And in my opinion, eventhough bringing repeated tennants constantly is not the solution, Kristy is one of their best gems (she has shownm her potential before, like in r1) and so she should be treated better, like Masha and Leora, getting moved to a better place in there. This is what I think. And Alana is being a bad influence for her, so she should be departed. About the rest, rlc should rethink on their strategy to grow back

if they are packing, i can't see them packing to move to B4 unless B1 is reserved for someone special.  i would hope they are possibly packing to return to Russia.  I've always loved the quirkiness of Kristy and can't say anything about what happened in R1 between her and Kamila because I didn't personally see any of it.

As for the rest of what you said about RLC and their strategy, I don't think they even know how to spell strategy!!  However, they need to do something so this forum can get back on the right track!!

Just now, northguy said:

That's true. Kind of a joke, cause people are frustrated and powerless, latest guy and Irma = nothing.

For me it's not nothing and i think the situation between them stay interressant

Let's see what can happen later 

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

For me it's not nothing and i think the situation between them stay interressant

Let's see what can happen later 

Later? Later, when also Irma moves out again nothing will have happened. The GOV concept is nothing but a big scam. The Girls give silly shows and Keep there private life outside. 

Just look at Kristy and Alana, all the time in B1 nothing happend. It's time to stop looking at GOV with a hope about what might happen. To see that GOV is a scam, it it important to consider only what actually happens while the Girls are there for so many month. 

Also for Irma this balance looks devastatingly bad. Sure, she has an interesting personality, but an insight into her private life, no, we have never seen that. The girls in GOV have a frighteningly strong chance to keep their private lives out of the cameras view and only perform these silly shows instead. 

A lot could happen, but in reality nothing happens. It is just a scam.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Later? Later, when also Irma moves out again nothing will have happened. The GOV concept is nothing but a big scam. The Girls give silly shows and Keep there private life outside. 

Just look at Kristy and Alana, all the time in B1 nothing happend. It's time to stop looking at GOV with a hope about what might happen. To see that GOV is a scam, it it important to consider only what actually happens while the Girls are there for so many month. 

Also for Irma this balance looks devastatingly bad. Sure, she has an interesting personality, but an insight into her private life, no, we have never seen that. The girls in GOV have a frighteningly strong chance to keep their private lives out of the cameras view and only perform these silly shows instead. 

A lot could happen, but in reality nothing happens. It is just a scam.

It's time for you to stop with rlc, nothing more :angel:

• Like 1