B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I hoped that they would settle in better and faster in Barcelona. It would have been fun to see them (Kristy and Alana) with some new acquaintances.

Recently, however, the two (especially Kristy) have tended to become more and more involved in the show program.😟 I think there is no more hope for a positive development here. 

I wouldn't call it a show when Irma has a guy staying over. This is perhaps one of the most normal events in GOV at the Moment and way ahead of the other girls. 

It's just a pity that there is obviously a Limit here, and the two won't go further than just sleeping. So once again a situation that is best in comparision to the other girls is also the one that makes us realize how bad the concept of GOV actually is. Not really a view into the private life of other People.

Miss Kitek for translations on the guys status (toyboy?). I suspect Irma for doing this only for the viewers, teasing.

Usualy is improvements but Kristy is the opposite..we had her in R1 without boundaries or shows teases now we have back the same old tend Barca girl Kristy.Kinda expected mor of her than just do what all the bunch does,from Alana expected exactly what she does..absolutely nothing in cams😅.Irma for the 5 time..exactly the same as all other times,only diference is that her big breasts are facing more down than the first couple times we seen her.Seems with the current b1 cast all the good stuff will happen during the many pipes fixing MN house had and will have.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Irma has certain boundaries she won't cross.  those of you hoping and praying to see Irma getting the high hard one...I'm afraid you will be very disappointed.  if and only if she decided to have hetero sex on RLC, i can promise you it won't be in the open.

I agree............she'll do Lesbian on camera but not hetero !  ( It may be that she is really not into guys that much, unless she is drunk,  like when she tried to get Beardo to react years ago .) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I agree............she'll do Lesbian on camera but not hetero !  ( It may be that she is really not into guys that much, unless she is drunk,  like when she tried to get Beardo to react years ago .) 

I didn't think she would do anything.. heck  its Irma.. naked sleeping naked male massage with massuer who came  a couple of years ago but thats it.. heck Irma was pushing  her tits in his face and Kisty just laughed..cudos for him  just "sleeping ":blush:

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Alana is so boring... She doesn't do anything more than being on the phone 🙄

you can't change the people on only 6 months, it was already the same thing with her in R1

all these phones should be banned in the B appartments and authorized only one hour per day :biggrin: and maybe she will spend more time to do other things (search a bf for example 🙂)

• Haha 1

Just now, firewall said:

you can't change the people on only 6 months, it was already the same thing with her in R1

all these phones should be banned in the B appartments and authorized only one hour per day :biggrin: and maybe she will spend more time to do other things (search a bf for example 🙂)

If she did find a bf, would he be allowed in B1? LOL

• Haha 1