B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, Billybob said:

Ah. So the guy is gay then. Nice to know.

What a stupid comment. It could be that the two had sex somewhere else, or Maybe took advantage of the many UMs in the apartment.

However, one thing is clear, it is good to see a guest in GOV.  Other girls keep everything private away, this here is at least a small step forward. Although I have to say that GOV in general, and also this event here, fall far short of what one might call a real insight into the private life of the residents. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Irma has certain boundaries she won't cross.  those of you hoping and praying to see Irma getting the high hard one...I'm afraid you will be very disappointed.  if and only if she decided to have hetero sex on RLC, i can promise you it won't be in the open.

On this, I agree with you. She has been on RLC 5 times, we already know her boundries, it stops at teasing, and she has done a handfull of setup sex shows with girls. I'm more disappointed that Kristy hasn't taken more initiative.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

On this, I agree with you. She has been on RLC 5 times, we already know her boundries, it stops at teasing, and she has done a handfull of setup sex shows with girls. I'm more disappointed that Kristy hasn't taken more initiative.

It does sound like Kristy has been a big disappointment to some and to some it doesn't matter.  

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think the environment here is hopeless (not R1). Kristy doesn't do shows like Irma, who sleeps naked with a guy only to get viewers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I hoped that they would settle in better and faster in Barcelona. It would have been fun to see them (Kristy and Alana) with some new acquaintances.

Recently, however, the two (especially Kristy) have tended to become more and more involved in the show program.😟 I think there is no more hope for a positive development here. 

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think the environment here is hopeless (not R1). Kristy doesn't do shows like Irma, who sleeps naked with a guy only to get viewers.

I wouldn't call it a show when Irma has a guy staying over. This is perhaps one of the most normal events in GOV at the Moment and way ahead of the other girls. 

It's just a pity that there is obviously a Limit here, and the two won't go further than just sleeping. So once again a situation that is best in comparision to the other girls is also the one that makes us realize how bad the concept of GOV actually is. Not really a view into the private life of other People.