Harry & Meghan Moving to Canada

Il y a 15 heures, Robwin a dit :

You mean they were, they sure have burnt their boats in the UK for many people. Harry needs finding his balls pretty quick before he comes scurrying home to granny.🤭🤣

Yea probably for Harry, he lost his goodwill after marrying Megan but I think it should be still okay for William?

IMO he is rather decent as a royal, and as the UK media reported, he fell out with his brother over Megan? No?

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Yea probably for Harry, he lost his goodwill after marrying Megan but I think it should be still okay for William?

IMO he is rather decent as a royal, and as the UK media reported, he fell out with his brother over Megan? No?

Most media facts need to be taken with a pinch of salt really. Wouldn't say William fell out with Harry but no doubt they have had a clash of views which is normal in any family.

Yes William & Kate are ok and strong but then to be fair they do have a more relevant position in the family as regards succession. Unfortunately as far as Harry & Meghan are concerned they are far down the list and I fear that they will suffer from the old saying, out of sight out of mind.

And from what's being reported Charles financial support for them is only for a year but then only time will tell how it all works out.

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who else thinks Charles will die before his mum and William will be king? 

If Charles dies before his mum you can bet ole Harry will move his lily white ass back to the UK even though he abdicated and quit his Royal Duties. When there's money to be had the hens come home cackling and stay close to the roost.

The whole Monarchy needs to be Dissolved.  They've reaped the riches and sponged off the taxpayers all over the world for far too long.  They may have had some use in the past but in todays day and age their services are no longer required.  Parliament needs to kick their lily white asses to the curb.

• Like 2