Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

I stay away from lying people, who go around asking questions, and nice people helping out, when that person, has been here all his life...
it's pathetic and shameless to laugh at the good people on this board...
I honestly don't know how some people talk to you.
I already blocked snoopy, and now pepe... 
and I'm sure the next name you put on will block you... you're not a good person..

You can block me all you want, but I'm still here living in your head 😜.

I feel privileged to be blocked by you, but then again I'm pretty sad 😔 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you a premium member and support this forum? No I didn't think so.

I was never privileged to get my own thread in the forum 🤔 I wonder why that is that you did.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, scutus said:

A couple of things to take into consideration. The cameras do not give distance accuracy. Also using camera 4, notice how high up in the tree you are viewing. I am not disputing that there is a street adjacent to the living room/bedroom side of the apartment. I have seen flashing lights of emergency vehicles hitting the curtains, and ceiling. But I have yet, nor do I think anyone else has seen any vehicles one that street. If you could, they would have to be as close or closer to the apartment as the building on the kitchen side.

The view, if one was on foot from that street would give said person, who would have to be looking straight up. A perfect view of the ceiling of the apartment. With both the bedroom, and living room windows having narrow ledges, and using the tree as a guideline of height of the living room window from the ground outside, is nearly thirty feet. Not allowing any horizontal view into the apartment.

As for the vehicles, which includes cars, trucks, buses, and trams, seen through the trees. One in reality, might consider the size of the vehicles that you see. 

My  thoughts are that the girls were playing to the reflection they seen of themselves in the window. At the same time generating an illusion, to turn the speculation, and conjecture loose in this thread.

Logic has long since been lost in this forum. Sensationalism reigns !

Scutus, I believe as you do. I think they are too far up for anyone to see what the hell is going on. I like the "dancing to their reflections" thought. Leora looks at herself all the time, even when masturbating.It makes sense to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

I think the debate about where she lives is absurd, and if anyone really knows where the apartment in Prague is, they should not say anything, since she has never mentioned her address, 
Honestly, that's from his private life, and for safety's sake, there's a lot of crazy in this world. 
And the dance, it's for those of us who pay a membership... hahaha

Agreed.

• Like 1