Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

they go out, they meet people, they have friends in Prague...
bringing people to the apartment, it means telling their friends what they do... and that's not possible... hahaha

no just having normal life like everybody

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

no solo tener una vida normal como todos

a normal life, can be made by you and me who don't have cameras at home..
a person who has cameras on all sides of the house, can't possibly behave normally.
There comes a time when they get used to the cameras, but all they do is a job, you think normal people, are every day with sexy clothes, my girlfriend has a great body, but she doesn't go around the house in provocative clothes during the day, some day she does, but not every day, and all the time, hahaha
they are aware of what they do, and as they do it, we are consumers of sex, and rlc sells us sex, indirectly, but it is sex... hahaha

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Leora is eager, you can tell by her movements, the only option is to do the preliminaries in the room, and finish the work in the bathroom... 
The other option is for her to do it at 4:00 in the morning... hahaha
That option is not good for me... hahaha

The last option is the one she will choose seeing how you mentioned it... hahaha

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Leora is eager, you can tell by her movements, the only option is to do the preliminaries in the room, and finish the work in the bathroom... 
The other option is for her to do it at 4:00 in the morning... hahaha
That option is not good for me... hahaha

Maybe she can convince Malia to help her.  That is the best option.

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

Malia needs her space and Leora needs it too... hahaha
Leora needs to have her space, to please raul.. I haven't seen her in a week.. hahaha

I think they are reading your comments and either laughing 😂 or trying not to vomit 🤮..... hahaha