Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

1 hour ago, scutus said:

There seems to be a difference of opinion here. Want to guess which one is correct !!

To my knowledge Leora & Paul were never married.  In the almost 7 Years on RLC there has never been one instance to prove that they are.

As far as Malia goes I don't know anything about her to make an opinion on her life.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think the debate about where she lives is absurd, and if anyone really knows where the apartment in Prague is, they should not say anything, since she has never mentioned her address, 
Honestly, that's from his private life, and for safety's sake, there's a lot of crazy in this world. 
And the dance, it's for those of us who pay a membership... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Que yo sepa, Leora y Paul nunca se casaron. En los casi 7 años en RLC nunca ha habido una instancia para demostrar que lo son.

En lo que respecta a Mailia, no sé nada de ella para opinar sobre su vida.

I've never heard either of your husbands... always referred to as boyfriends...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think brian to hard to see something that's not there 🤣

I have extremely good sight and insight, whether you are referring to my seeing people walking below, or my reference to Snoopy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

son jóvenes y viven en una ciudad agradable, aprovechen esta oportunidad para conocer gente nueva y traerlos al departamento

they go out, they meet people, they have friends in Prague...
bringing people to the apartment, it means telling their friends what they do... and that's not possible... hahaha

Leora is eager, you can tell by her movements, the only option is to do the preliminaries in the room, and finish the work in the bathroom... 
The other option is for her to do it at 4:00 in the morning... hahaha
That option is not good for me... hahaha