Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

11 ore fa, esanders9863 ha detto:

Un massaggio in topless, tutto il futuro senza alcool, il futuro sembra luminoso e tutte le luci sono accese

Hello everyone, a kiss, rarely to say never did I speak ill of these tenants ... Yesterday's topless massage could be interpreted as an improvement or as a worsening for my eyes ... Yesterday I seemed to see an apartment in Barcelona where these massages serve only as a tease for users ... Leora has always been unique even if repetitive, but unique for how she did it ... Seeing Leora copy these massage scenes between women with the sole purpose of increasing public leaves me a little embittered .... Where will rlc end? ...

• Like 4

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Se sei un appassionato di basket e cresciuto a Los Angeles, in California, probabilmente sei scioccato dalla morte di Kobe Bryant .... Mi dispiace se questo è fuori tema

I join your memory and thought of a great champion ... A played in Italy for several seasons giving us great moments of beautiful Baskett ... We will miss you champion ....

• Like 2

raul399

Posted Tuesday at 06:25 PM

I see Emi massaging her legs...
Leora always massages her neck and shoulders.
it would be a good idea if they massaged each other...
I just give ideas... hahaha

Fuck... I think I'm psychic... hahaha

• Haha 1

Camera 1 free🙏

good afternoon queen Leora and princess Maila 👸👸 have a great happy day  

Good afternoon everyone, have a great happy day

Good night everyone who has a great happy day

Good morning everyone, have a great happy day

Happy family and friends with joy

😃😊😙😉😘😍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Not wanting to take sides, but having been to Prague the river Vltava that runs through the City has roads on both side, and when she's had her bedroom balcony door open one can hear traffic, so it's just possible the said audience were actually people in the street, if any one was bothered to look up

I concur. During the summer months after she just arrived it was not unusual if you looked from the kitchen camera to see people walking past through the trees...I thought at the time it may have been a small park that people cut through, but it could easily have been people walking on the main road pavement.

• Like 2