Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

they don't watch movies... they're watching a video on malia's phone, of a girl answering people's questions, the girl is very crazy..hahaha
and there are men who are very funny with their comments... it's a funny time... hahaha

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hey, friend...
I'm back... 
many people prayed that I wouldn't come back, so that I could take the lead... but I'm here to screw those people over... hahaha

As long as you stay away from behind the sheep 🐑.... hahaha

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Mientras te mantengas alejado de las ovejas 🐑 .... jajaja

I stay away from lying people, who go around asking questions, and nice people helping out, when that person, has been here all his life...
it's pathetic and shameless to laugh at the good people on this board...
I honestly don't know how some people talk to you.
I already blocked snoopy, and now pepe... 
and I'm sure the next name you put on will block you... you're not a good person..

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hello everyone, a kiss, rarely to say never did I speak ill of these tenants ... Yesterday's topless massage could be interpreted as an improvement or as a worsening for my eyes ... Yesterday I seemed to see an apartment in Barcelona where these massages serve only as a tease for users ... Leora has always been unique even if repetitive, but unique for how she did it ... Seeing Leora copy these massage scenes between women with the sole purpose of increasing public leaves me a little embittered .... Where will rlc end? ...

Hello, dear. Love to hear your opinions here! I still have no idea where this apartment is going but I am trying to give it time as I did when the old apartments were taken offline. Back then there were many that cancelled their subscriptions but some of us hung in there. To me it was very interesting that RLC would make a dramatic move like it did so I wanted to see what would happen next. I may be the only one to ever say this but I believe that RLC has listened to me and has made moves that made me happy. They never tell me if they're going to fix any issues when I email but they usually send me a standard email that says they are going to look into the problem. Perhaps it is because I have been a long time subscriber and I always go for the 6 month option when I subscribe. Perhaps not. One thing I will say is that they banned me twice for posting pictures on here and still welcomed me back as soon as they were taken down. I would not be here talking to you all right now if I lost my subscription. It would be over.

Ciao caro. Mi piace ascoltare le tue opinioni qui! Non ho ancora idea di dove stia andando questo appartamento, ma sto cercando di dargli il tempo come ho fatto quando i vecchi appartamenti sono stati portati offline. All'epoca ce n'erano molti che cancellavano i loro abbonamenti ma alcuni di noi erano rimasti lì. Per me è stato molto interessante il fatto che RLC avrebbe fatto una mossa drammatica come quella, quindi volevo vedere cosa sarebbe successo dopo. Potrei essere l'unico a dirlo mai, ma credo che RLC mi abbia ascoltato e abbia fatto delle mosse che mi hanno reso felice. Non mi dicono mai se risolveranno problemi quando invio un'e-mail, ma di solito mi inviano un'e-mail standard che dice che esamineranno il problema. Forse è perché sono abbonato da molto tempo e quando sottoscrivo sottoscrivo sempre l'opzione 6 mesi. Forse no. Una cosa che dirò è che mi hanno vietato due volte per aver pubblicato delle foto qui e mi hanno dato il bentornato non appena sono state rimosse. Non sarei qui a parlarti adesso se avessi perso la mia iscrizione. Sarebbe finita.

• Like 1