B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I'm not trying to be a dick here young Ed, but you have told us in the past about your disability...etc.  I am guessing that as a result, you have little in the way of understanding, of not just reality, but also social interaction.  The issue is exactly what we saw last night. When the cock arrived, the other two shut down without interacting with the couple at all.  When he arrived back with the bag of food...both Irma and Tina gestured for him to take it directly up stairs.  In other words ...get the fuck away.  Aria, of course was glad to take a burger from him.  No woman is going to move in on another's guy in front of a camera.  The new girl was clearly showing off her prize in front of the others.  "look what I've got and you can't have him".  Almost every time a boyfriend shows up in these apartments it's the same shit.  The couple makes out , pets, cuddles and generally annoys the other girls.   

I'm not trying to be a dick here either, but I don't think you understood what it was I liked about this. I don't care too much about Irma and Tina laying on the couch when the guy arrived. No one needs to be naked or topless all day in these houses, they could get dressed, like normal people. It is the action I like to watch, like when they bring a boyfriend to have sex with, when they have a party and get very drunk, and when they are on their own, I love to watch them showering, masturbating, or using the toilet. 😉 I just think Elettra will generate alot of such action. Honestly, I don't care if it makes the others uncomfortable. Then of course Irma and Tina are free to do the same.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not trying to be a dick here either, but I don't think you understood what it was I liked about this. I don't care too much about Irma and Tina laying on the couch when the guy arrived. No one needs to be naked or topless all day in these houses, they could get dressed, like normal people. It is the action I like to watch, like when they bring a boyfriend to have sex with, when they have a party and get very drunk, and when they are on their own, I love to watch them showering, masturbating, or using the toilet. 😉 I just think Elettra will generate alot of such action. Honestly, I don't care if it makes the others uncomfortable. Then of course Irma and Tina are free to do the same.

How very Mayberry, but that is not gonna sell subs.  You are in your own world.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How very Mayberry, but that is not gonna sell subs.  You are in your own world.

It sells my sub! You others have to speak for yourself.... I'd say the bullshit shows won't sell any subs, but the majority obviously loves them, judging by topcam.

• Sad 2

I don't think that once RLC would have allowed two people like that in Elettra's room, to sleep in the apartment, it's true that a person is not judged by how they dress, but the boyfriend of Elettra's friend, I could bet 100 euros that he deals drugs

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

If someone asked me, what does a drug dealer look like, I'd say look at the guy with the misfit. 

I honestly haven't had much time to watch them. But one thing is beginning to stand out. Every guy who enters one of these GOV apartments is called a drug dealer or user.  

It's about time that there are more guys in this apartment, so that all this bad-mouthing finally stops. I do know Nothing About this guy, but not every guy enter one of this places is an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I honestly haven't had much time to watch them. But one thing is beginning to stand out. Every guy who enters one of these GOV apartments is called a drug dealer or user.  

It's about time that there are more guys in this apartment, so that all this bad-mouthing finally stops. I do know Nothing About this guy, but not every guy enter one of this places is an asshole.

I think I understand that you, you'd be happier if more guys would go to these apartments, as you know I don't agree, but at least the guys who come into these apartments should be normal, not homeless people who don't know where to spend the night, the girls will be very happy to stay on the couch where maybe there is also some sperm left. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2