B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like her audition in B5 went well then...😏

You know the penny never dropped until you mentioned it and I didn’t recognise him either; must have been the red mist or my old eyes are getting dimmer, I’ll just blame it on the flu 🤧 That could work out perfectly though since Bogdan and Nelly have been in place for a while now and should be due to move on so if they leave, Piper & Taylor change rooms then move their pals in to join them in the back room and leave b1 for a nice single girl to play with Tina! Sounds too simple to work 👌😉

• Like 2

Il y a 11 heures, HarleyFatboy a déclaré:

J'apprécie la façon dont vous postez avec votre langue maternelle en haut et quelque chose que je peux comprendre en bas .... merci pour ça !!

J'utilise un traducteur en ligne tant mieux si ça vous convient 👍

I use an online translator so much the better if it suits you

• Like 2

15 hours ago, timber said:
15 hours ago, Mauri said:

no drugs are allowed in front of the cameras

Pretty sure smoking weed in private isn't illegal in Barcelona. 

Even if it were, I don't care! As long as they party at home, instead of going out and coming home long after they have sobered up on the next day, I think it is more than justified enough for me.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Anche se lo fosse, non mi interessa! Fintanto che fanno festa a casa, invece di uscire e tornare a casa molto tempo dopo essersi calmati il giorno dopo, penso che sia più che giustificato per me.

come hai visto in B5, lei è una ragazza che fà festa fuori, ieri sera il ragazzo l'ha invitata ad una festa stasera, (non sò se andrà) ma se comincia a portare tutte le sere quel ragzzo, RLC ha fatto un grande errore

According to Spanish law, it is prohibited to sell cannabis - ie hashish and marijuana. However, it is allowed to smoke cannabis and have seeds to grow for your own use. This has led to so-called clubs being established, where people meet to smoke. Cannabis is grown in the clubs.

https://www.barcelonacheckin.com/en/r/barcelona_tourism_guide/articles/marijuana-barcelona

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Secondo la legge spagnola, è vietato vendere cannabis, ovvero hashish e marijuana. Tuttavia, è consentito fumare cannabis e avere semi da coltivare per uso personale. Ciò ha portato alla creazione dei cosiddetti club, dove le persone si incontrano per fumare. La cannabis viene coltivata nei club.

certo, ma il consumo de essere fatto solo ed esclusivamente in quei coffeshop, al di fuori di essi è illegale,

47 minutes ago, Mauri said:

come hai visto in B5, lei è una ragazza che fà festa fuori, ieri sera il ragazzo l'ha invitata ad una festa stasera, (non sò se andrà) ma se comincia a portare tutte le sere quel ragzzo, RLC ha fatto un grande errore

I guess we like very different things then. I just think this was exactly what we needed right now. Someone that can be wild, and someone that likes to party and have sex in the apartment. We need some action, as it has been extremely boring lately. Yes, she could probably have been in B5, but I don't care, as long as she is there. And B1 has much better camera angles/coverage, so I'm quite happy with it.

Those who only want the staged lesbian shows can stick to B4.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I guess we like very different things then. I just think this was exactly what we needed right now. Someone that can be wild, and someone that likes to party and have sex in the apartment. We need some action, as it has been extremely boring lately. Yes, she could probably have been in B5, but I don't care, as long as she is there. And B1 has much better camera angles/coverage, so I'm quite happy with it.

Those who only want the staged lesbian shows can stick to B4.

I'm all for parties in the apt...We'll see...If he has a place in Barca, presumably he's got a bunch of mates who know how to party

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Immagino che ci piacciano cose molto diverse. Penso solo che questo fosse esattamente ciò di cui avevamo bisogno in questo momento. Qualcuno che può essere selvaggio e qualcuno a cui piace fare festa e fare sesso nell'appartamento. Abbiamo bisogno di un po 'di azione, dato che ultimamente è stato estremamente noioso. Sì, probabilmente avrebbe potuto essere in B5, ma non mi interessa, fintanto che è lì. E B1 ha angoli / copertura della fotocamera molto migliori, quindi sono abbastanza soddisfatto.

Coloro che vogliono solo gli spettacoli lesbici in scena possono attenersi a B4.

ne abbiamo bisogno chi? tu? per soddifare i tuoi desideri, stò dicendo che questa ragazza sarà per la maggior parte del tempo fuori casa, e quel poco tempo che passerà in casa sarà con quel ragazzo tossico che porterà droghe come ha fatto in B5,  

• Like 1

seeing Irma as she is undressed, I don't think Elettra's desperate boyfriend will arrive soon, however it is easy for RLC to recruit and pay desperate people to show sex to the cameras

This aria is still not gone and I see she has returned from her day out again looking for pets and are scratches from the other two.  This petting and arm scratching BS from Aira is getting very old.  It's all one way and she does it constantly with everyone.  get her the fuck out of this apartment.