FUNNY Part #3

letsdothis

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

If you took and used just 1 cent of that check, Donald Trump is YOUR President, like it or not. 

I'm pretty sure not one of the plebian people gave it back.

Actually they don't even have $1200 when they file their 2020 Tax Return that is declared as Taxable Income and they'll get nailed with having to pay $360 in Tax.  :biggrin:

If I have to pay a few dollars at the end of the year, that is good. The Government isn't using my money, I am. For those that get huge refunds, they are not conducting their personal finances correctly and making sure the proper deducted amounts are taken out each week or however often they get compensated.

17 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

If you took and used just 1 cent of that check, Donald Trump is YOUR President, like it or not. 

So these checks are coming out of Donald Trump's personal bank account are they? Very kind of him!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

So these checks are coming out of Donald Trump's personal bank account are they? Very kind of him!

Nope! In the long run, they will come out of any U.S. citizen that pays a Federal Income Tax on his wages. But the simple fact that he was on board with the approval and he is the President of the United States, should make those that received those checks grateful. Remember the original stimulus was doubled to comply with the Liberal demands in the Bill. Much of it due to favors owed by the useless programs that were to be funded. The Bill was passed simply to get the needed money out to those in need. NOT LIberal special interest groups and lobbiests.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

If I have to pay a few dollars at the end of the year, that is good. The Government isn't using my money, I am. For those that get huge refunds, they are not conducting their personal finances correctly and making sure the proper deducted amounts are taken out each week or however often they get compensated.

That is exactly right.  Have been doing taxes for years and when I explained it to my employees  most decided they wanted a tax refund (a forced savings for them) otherwise they would spend it all (which they end up doing anyway).

Most people think when they get a refund, they didn't pay any taxes.  They do not realize it is not the amount of your refund but the amount the Government kept from your withholdings.  😆

• Like 2