B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Olivia and Ulyana, replace Loraine in the wonderful shows with Blair and dickhead, the worst, there is no limit...

are you shitting me LOL...everybody already new it was coming so it really doesn't surprise me.  Uncle Mike, you are such a stud!!  Did I say stud, I meant PUD!!!

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

And this is what rlc become,an absolutely joke.A bad caricature of real life in cams performed by bad erotic wanna be actors.

It's so sad to see this. Especially with Ulyana, she always had so many real parties, with real guests and a lot of fun, and now she's giving ridiculous massage shows with Blair and her BF?!?

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's not Olivia and Ulyana..they are in Barca houses..they are just clones of the clones performing the miserable shows.

The GOV concept just sucks. It's the opposite of real life and all these silly shows can't hide the fact that these three apartments are actually dead. 

Especially when you remember how much fun it was to see Ulyana in her real life. It is simply disappointing and ashaming. Why the hell does RLC burn the reputation of its best residents in such a cheap way? I do not understand this. 

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's pathetic, sad, and gross!!

This is how I see all the shows in GOV. Whether it's with a guy or just that pseudo-lesbian shit.

Three weeks ago I said Ulyana would just be as much of a waste of time if all she was going to be doing was the same bullshit masturbation crap like the rest of the girls, and to no one's surprise that's exactly what ended up happening. Oh well.