B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

For now I do not think there is a good relationship between Blair, dickhead and Loraine, they barely say goodbye, I would like to inform you, that I am not offensive, to dickhead, a friend of mine who knows Russian, he told me that Blair, he calls him like this, for example, "dickhead give me a cigarette" or "dickhead go buy something to eat", so that's his name

Sergio, in America "dickhead" is not a nice term. It is an insult. Has many meanings. But you would not generally call a friend this unless you were joking with him. We also use the term "dick" to describe our penis thus a "dickhead" could also be the head of our dick aka penis. :biggrin:  

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

For now I do not think there is a good relationship between Blair, dickhead and Loraine, they barely say goodbye, I would like to inform you, that I am not offensive, to dickhead, a friend of mine who knows Russian, he told me that Blair, he calls him like this, for example, "dickhead give me a cigarette" or "dickhead go buy something to eat", so that's his name

Don't horry soon the three  will be doing their pathetic "threesomes" shows,we only seen 100,200 of those by them.

• Like 1