Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

this virus could be a chance for the voyeur sites, more people will be confined in the next weeks and they will have more time to spend on the voyeur sites now 🙂

With no work they won't be able to afford the $45 a month to subscribe.

• Like 1

The Dow falls once again.  −1,523.16 (6.09%)   with only 55 Minutes left of trading for the day.  

Now that the Coronavirus had been declared a Pandemic, things will only get worse.  A Recession is getting very near.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Dow falls once again.  −1,523.16 (6.09%)   with only 55 Minutes left of trading for the day.  

Now that the Coronavirus had been declared a Pandemic, things will only get worse.  A Recession is getting very near.

the italian government unlocked 25 billions for help the country and the europeen union unlocked 25 billions also,

it's just the beginning of a big economic crisis if this virus continue to progress for months, i hope the summer will kill this virus,

i see the masters 1000 of tennis of indian wells is cancelled because of the virus

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

the italian government unlocked 25 billions for help the country and the europeen union unlocked 25 billions also,

it's just the beginning of a big economic crisis if this virus continue to progress for months, i hope the summer will kill this virus,

i see the masters 1000 of tennis of indian wells is cancelled because of the virus

Now that the WHO has declared a Pandemic things will obviously get worse before it gets better.  Declaring a Pandemic will only bring Gloom, Despair and Agony to the world markets and no matter how many billions they toss trying to Stimulate the Economy it won't work this time around.

• Like 1