Website Outage Update

Admin

jonno

so already from 1, I am not disrespecting you. Everyone is free to think, as they wish, whether this is positive or negative. To this day we are not responsible for the acts of stncld136 which bans, and which erases the Really, and who wants us to go to another site? So if we can no longer write about what we think of a site, what is the point of a site?? we are waiting for the reopening of comrades' posts here, not elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Anonymous Sudan said:

stncld136 you can ban him, because he insults the members. but you won't do it.

Idiots like you deserve to be banned and a whole lot more. You clearly deserved to be banned, otherwise @StnCld316  wouldn't have done so. 

period GIF by One Chicago

8 hours ago, Anonymous Sudan said:

hello everyone. so you stncld136, you are too strong as a moderator. the problem is you, not the camarads.com site the one responsible. you blame the camarads.com site, while it is you who is the problem, you ban members on your site, for good reason, we post truths, about the site camarads.com. in the charter of your site, you stipulate no video links, to date all the posts that we were posting, were only writings, and what do you do, you erase them. All this so that other people cannot read them. So you alone and responsible for all this. and for good reason, you were told to erase all proof of truth, which would have a bad image, of the site camarads.com.you yourself said give a moment to guetty, we are independent of the site, of camarads.com.so here you are the boss!!!! so it's you who decides, what is good or bad, or who does not respect the conditions of your site. but you preferred, to be paid by, camarads.com, to delete everything. now you manage, to all the member of post, on another site, where there is no one, you are a smart one. who say no one, say no reading. you really take us, for an imbecile you.

I have not once blamed Camarads at all or any posters on Camarads, it's just you. CamCaps.net has no affiliation with Camarads.com, we are two separate entities. I am not paid for anything I am retired and on a pension. 

You were originally banned a long time ago for posting links and personal information of tenants of Camarads. You were told to stop but you persisted and kept posting the information at that time. Even going forward with other accounts created by use of a VPN you persisted in the same manner and went even as far to post information about Cam Caps, it's servers and IP addresses. It's a violation of the forums rules. Once your banned for that violation any further accounts created are also banned going forward. Each time you get banned you're doing something that overwhelms the CamCaps.net servers shutting the website down and don't say it's not you doing it because I know it is.   

Please take the hint " be like the birds and flock off "  Your antics are not welcome here.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have not once blamed Camarads at all or any posters on Camarads, it's just you. CamCaps.net has no affiliation with Camarads.com, we are two separate entities. I am not paid for anything I am retired and on a pension. 

You were originally banned a long time ago for posting links and personal information of tenants of Camarads. You were told to stop but you persisted and kept posting the information at that time. Even going forward with other accounts created by use of a VPN you persisted in the same manner and went even as far to post information about Cam Caps, it's servers and IP addresses. It's a violation of the forums rules. Once your banned for that violation any further accounts created are also banned going forward. Each time you get banned you're doing something that overwhelms the CamCaps.net servers shutting the website down and don't say it's not you doing it because I know it is.   

Please take the hint " be like the birds and flock off "  Your antics are not welcome here.

With all the bribes we have received over the years according to certain members of this forum, I wonder why we are still wasting our time, which is voluntary, so that people can enjoy sharing their point of view of different cam project 😏